This is a panel of an afghan that I am designing...the plan is to triple this in width, but I'm wondering if it's too busy - what do you think?

post-15073-13589778511_thumb.jpg

Edited by hhensler

I think it's absolutely amazing!

I don't think I would do 3 identical panels with this - there's a lot going on with it. Maybe do the side panels with just the vine or 1 diamond. Or each side panel with the one diamond and the vine on each side - so that the vine runs up the right on the right side and the left on the left side.

I don't know how you would work that if you want to make it in one piece but I have no doubt that whatever you do - it'll be stunning!

Wow what a beautiful afghan love the pattern and color your using I love cables.

that is beautiful! Michele is right about how busy it would be with 3 panels and has some great ideas for you!

I think I'm going to work up a few rows of the full size pattern...I'm not someone who can visualize very well - but if I still think it's too busy, I will try it without the diamonds.

wow! that's amazing! I love your design on this panel. can't wait to see how you decide to finish it up :U

I'll post a pic when I get a bit done...it's 210 stitches wide, so I better get to work.