Hurricane Sandy

auntbubbels

:lol :lol :lol I sent 3 large mailing bags out to you today! I am so glad to be adding to all the beautiful items being sent.

I can't thank you enough for gathering and distributing these warm winter items for us! You are such a Sweetie! :manyheart

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol :lol :lol I sent 3 large mailing bags out to you today! I am so glad to be adding to all the beautiful items being sent.

I can't thank you enough for gathering and distributing these warm winter items for us! You are such a Sweetie! :manyheart

Oh my, you are so generous :hug:hug:hug

I just want you to know how much I appreciate your work in organizing, photographing, and taking our goodies to people who really need what we make. I kind of disliked the idea of sending items to the Red Cross, which ended up saying they didn't want "stuff" anyway. They only wanted donations of money.

I received 3 more packages today.

I am going next week to donate what I have received, which is a lot, to a school in Staten Island that is hosting the victims of Sandy.

The first two pics are from Real Deal and her Auntie and the third pic is from Kenfreck.

Thank you so much :hug:hug:hug:hug

post-2636-135897791515_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897791518_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897791521_thumb.jpg

Oh, I hope my 3rd mailing bag has arrived. I mailed all 3 at the same time, but you only received 2 of them last week. I know the PO has gotten busier with each passing day, so I hope they didn't get my bag squashed underneath something.

Oh, I hope my 3rd mailing bag has arrived. I mailed all 3 at the same time, but you only received 2 of them last week. I know the PO has gotten busier with each passing day, so I hope they didn't get my bag squashed underneath something.

I haven't received it but will tell you when they do :hug

Ladies, I dropped off all of your donations today to a place called Mount Loretto in Staten Island who are using their gym for all donations. They did not want any more clothes, because they have received more than enough, but were happy to receive the items I collected. I told him who sent the items and they were so appreciative of what everyone did.

Here are two pics. One is the outside where I donated and the other is the room where they are storing everything.

I have another bag and am waiting for one more package to be delivered and I will donate them to a priest from Staten Island for the victims from his parish. Many of the homes were destroyed.

So you can be assured that your gifts were donated to places that will get good use of everything.:hug:hug:hug

post-2636-135897792686_thumb.jpg

post-2636-135897792689_thumb.jpg

Archived