Elder Care “Warm Shoulders” Capelet

Jayashiangel

This is an excellent idea! Thanks for posting the link to the pattern and for showing all your wonderful variations, bet they're very popular.

Are they given to men as well? I'd think camo would be the very thing, but could be way off base with that.

This is an excellent idea! Thanks for posting the link to the pattern and for showing all your wonderful variations, bet they're very popular. Are they given to men as well? I'd think camo would be the very thing, but could be way off base with that.

I plan to make some using darker colors (solids) & Camo colors for men as well :O) I already have one on my hooks right now. If they are cold enough they will use anything LOL

You have another fan here :woo This is just what I have been looking for...for myself....first, anyway. My house is soooo....cold....and my worst half thinks 67degrees is a tropical temp, :lol

I like the notion of 75 better, but then what do I know, besides nothing. :reyes

I love this pattern have switched to just doing these as I can use less yarn then I use for the triangle style plus they don't have to hold it it holds it's self in place with a button... I am very glad I am helped a few of you guys find a great pattern to use.... I do 30-34 rows in total as I prefer they to COVER the arms and I use the XXXL size everytime I make the they fit plus size people as well as smaller sizes http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/shoulder-capelet.html

• 7 years later...

Archived