auntbubbels

2012 Holiday Time Wish Lists Thank You post

Look what I got from a FGM in Mo. What a great surprise and she is so beautiful.

The color blue with the silver trim is perfect and what a surprise when I opened the box.

She is sitting next to my Precious Moments Children’s Nativity set right now, but she will soon be moved to the mail table.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

post-105-13589779224_thumb.jpg See her twirl

post-105-135897792237_thumb.jpg

she is beautiful

Look what I got from a FGM in Mo. What a great surprise and she is so beautiful.

The color blue with the silver trim is perfect and what a surprise when I opened the box.

She is sitting next to my Precious Moments Children’s Nativity set right now, but she will soon be moved to the mail table.

[ATTACH]61074[/ATTACH] -[ATTACH]61075[/ATTACH] See her twirl

post-8487-135897792258_thumb.jpg

Thank you to my kind elf in Fla. thanks so much for the beautiful angel pin and the nice Christmas card.

I want to thank a wonderful, sweet elf who surprised me today with an Amazon gift card. I can't wait to spend it on something great!! Thank you so much!!!!

[ATTACH]61081[/ATTACH]

Thank you to my kind elf in Fla. thanks so much for the beautiful angel pin and the nice Christmas card.

LOL - I wonder who that is !!!!! :lol:lol:lol

OMG I almost forgot to post my THANK You to a very special FL elfette for the beautiful angel pin. I wore her to work today and was afraid to take her off for fear she would disappear. She made a huge hit. I got so many compliments on her. THANK YOU TO MY SWEET FL ANGEL HERSELF!

I want to say a special Thank YOu to the wonderful fairy godmother who gifted me the Amazon Gift Card..... I dont know what state she is from but she knows who she is...

Do know that I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart and I went and Purchased a new paper back book that is not in the amazon store yet not til May 2013 its for crocheting sweaters for small doggies... I know i will enjoy it so I thank you from the bottom of my heart,,, YOu made my day...

Hugs and a Happy Holidays to you and your family and a Happy Healthy New Year

Love

Lillibet

I just love that angel - she is so pretty and perfect for you!

:hugThank you to a fabulous friend/elf in KY for a brilliant surprise with lots of gingerbread joy!!

post-7666-135897792745_thumb.jpg

I hope that Santa doesn't add me to his naughty list!

Sorry about the delay in thanking 3 wonderful Holiday Elf's ( I'm taking my husbands death pretty hard )

:hug My first Holiday hugs go to a wonderful Elf in NJ for the lovely Christmas card :hug

:hug More hugs go to an Elf in MO for a Christmas card and a sparkly thread snowflake .... it's hanging front and center on my tree :manyheart:hug

:hug Still more Christmas hugs to give ..... these go to a fellow Michigander who sent me a really cute card along with a handmade dishcloth :manyheart

Thank you, Thank you, & Thank you to my Holiday Elf's :manyheart

I want to say THANK YOU to MY FAIRY GODMOTHER FROM POLAND. I received a wonderful package today that really brightened my spirits. There were some hooks, a hookcase, a pretty pink flower, lipbalm and other wonderful goodies.

It's so nice to be thought of, and especially from around the world. It makes my spirit soar, as I fight through the effects of Chemo for breast cancer. It's a long journey ahead of me, but with so much love, I will get through this.

Thank you, FGM, for really brightening my day.

Love,

Linda:manyheart

Edited by Terri/LadySorce
omitted name of FGM

I have 2 lovely elves to thank.

:ty:day

Thank you to an elf in MO for the Christmas card and the beautiful Snowflake. :hug

Thank you to an elf in CA for the set of steel hooks for thread crochet and 3 lovely ornaments. :hug

I can't add photos because, for some unknown reason, my laptop crashes when I do.

She is so beautiful.

A very special Thank You goes to my fairy godmother for the wonderful snowman who is decorated in the colors of breast cancer, Pink! He is so cute! I just love him.

And thank you for the pink book marker also. It is perfect for the book I am reading.

Thanks for being so nice to me while I'm going through this terrible disease and treatment.

cllinda:manyheart

Edited by auntbubbels

I have been a little la with my thank you's. I have three FGM's I must thank.

First is from NY who sent me a cute felt Angel with a tea light under her skirt that lights up.

post-105-135897793563_thumb.jpg

Next is our FGM from Poland who sent me a pretty flower, angel for my tree and a cute case.

post-105-135897793831_thumb.jpg

Last but not least a FGM in NJ who sent me TASTYKAKES:cheer and some Peaches and Cream.

post-105-135897793838_thumb.jpg

Thank you to all of you for being so generous, and making my day.:hook

post-105-135897793559_thumb.jpg

Today I got another surprise in the mail.

A FGM from Ireland, sent me a beautiful Angel. She is called the Shamrock Angel and I have her hanging next to the heart made from a dress my Mom loved.

Thank you FGM for this beautiful angel.

post-105-13589779396_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897793952_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897793956_thumb.jpg

Thank you to the wonderful FGM in Poland who sent stuff for my family :)

I love LOVE love the booties you made & sent for Miss Rosalie!! Our school colors are green (& since my brothers are still in school - they will be perfect for ball games!).

My boys loved the stickers :)

Thank you again!

This week I got 2 wonderful Christmas cards from FGMs from VA and NJ. I'm so happy! They bring joy and love. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

I received a holiday roak from Oklahoma,I mistakenly put it on the 2013 thank you thread

I received a wonder cotton tote,stitch markers and and gorgeous bracelet,thank you so much

Very belated thank you to some elves who sent me Christmas Cards! It was very nice to get them! I love mail!!

2 days ago I got a wonderful Card witjh lovely glittering snowflake from FGM from Mo. I'm so happy! I love it! When I saw the snowflake I knew I don't have this pattern so tomorrow I'm going to sit and examine the one I got :hook So pretty! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!