auntbubbels

2012 Holiday Time Wish Lists Thank You post

I want to thank my VA FGM for the lovely Christmas card and especially for the letter. :day:hug

Many thanks to my NC FGM for the lovely Christmas card and note that I received today.:day:hug

Many thanks to my MA elf for the beautiful Christmas card that came in the mail today.:hug:hug

Received a beautiful Christmas Card from an elf in MA today - thank you so much for thinking of me - made my day. :hugs

Thanks to a NC FGM for a lovely Christmas card the other day!!!! :hug

Edited by Charis

I received a fabulous stuffy from a generous elf this evening after 5 hrs at the mall it was fabulous to come home and see such gingerbread goodness.. I got a fabulous gingerbread place mat, oven mitt, towel with crochet hanger and a tin loaded with even more gingerbread items, buttons, ornaments, mini books etc.

Thank you so very much for thinking of me and I will post a pic in the morning

:hug

post-8487-135897790119_thumb.jpg

I can not believe what I received in the mail today. I want to thank you so much for my own JIMBO hook it is beautiful and I will treasure it forever. It will be put to good use making baby blankets and scarfs and anything else I can use it to make stuff. Thank you so much for this. I am still in shock.

I received a picture xmas card from MA. The pic is of her "kids" which are their 2 dogs!!! Just love it and it will go up on my refrigerator.

Thanks again for thinking of me, you put a smile on my face. :cheer

:mail I have two FGM's to thank today for the mail in my box. I got a cute snowman card from one living in NJ. Then I got no only a card but a darling angel and bee book mark from one living in FL. Thank you both. :hug:hug

post-11309-13589779146_thumb.jpg

words can't express my happiness right now for the thoughtful pkg and long letter & Christmas card I received my MO.elf

bible trivia flash cards,a gorgeous snowflake,2 pamphelts(sp?)from her area,2 postcards,that was wonderful since I collect postcards from all over and a friendly kritters inspirational calendar,that is just the cutest one I've ever seen,will have to put in a common area,cause I know Rene' will enjoy it too.thank you again so much:hug:hug

Thank you to my wonderful elf in NJ for the wonderful christmas card. It has a really pretty christmas tree on the front with a bit of sparkle added. I hope you have a wonderful christmas as well. And I'm saving the sticker also.

Thank you elf for the Christmas Card and the most beautiful snowflake. The snowflake will look perfect on my tree. :hugs

I want to thank a wonderful elf from MO who send me a card with my very first hand made snowflake for my tree to celebrate my first Christmas in NC. You have no idea how much that means to me. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Thank you to a very thoughtful MO elf who sent me a beautiful Christmas card with a handmade crocheted snowflake.

A huge thank you going out to my MA elf who sent me an awesome Christmas card! I received it last week and am so sorry it took me so long to post a thank you. Please know that I truly appreciate it and the holiday wishes!!! :hug

AND a final thank you to the MO elf who sent me a beautiful Christmas card as well as a GORGEOUS snowflake ornament which will look amazing on my tree! :hug