auntbubbels

2012 Holiday Time Wish Lists Thank You post

Thank you so much to the great FGM who sent me a link to a pattern for Cupcake Cradle Purse Pattern!!! :manyheart Sometimes things we look for are at hand but we can't find them :lol It's a great pattern and I'm sure I'll make something like this soon!

Thank you FGM for the great pattern for the 18in doll swimsuit. I am sure that the little girls that will receive this in their stockings will be thrilled.

Thank you so much to the kind person who sent me the crochet pattern I wanted from Ravelry for the three little sports balls (football, basketball and baseball)! You made my day! :hug:hug:hug

Thank you to the kind FGM that sent me the penquin potholder pattern from Ravelry. The ladies at eh community shelter are going to love the potholders I am making this year. I better get stitching.:manyheart

A super :ty to the lovely KY elf who gifted me the Sophia hat pattern! :hug

And, from my awesome BFF elf in NY I received 4 skeins of I Love This Yarn Sparkle in Pink & White. Thank you! :hug :hug

Edited by tiffer93

Thank you FGM for the scarf pattern you bought me. I love it and thanks a bunch!!

A very special Elf sent me the movie National Lampoons Christmas Vacation which is my favorite Christmas movie. I can't wait until Sunday when I can watch it while crocheting. Thank you for very much for thinking of me. :hug

Thank you, so much, FL fairy godmother, for the beautiful pink angel for my room. Penny the pink Angel will be there for me as I fight this monster called breast cancer.

Thank you, again, for being so kind. You brightened my day.

:manyheart

Edited by auntbubbels
removed senders name

A big huge THANK YOU to my NY elf for the squares to go into blankets for Fisher House..... This is one of my hearts [projects and these will be great in a blanket!

I want to thank the elf in NY for the cute case I got yesterday. I now have my steele hooks in it. I also got a nice note with it.:hook

post-105-135897786569_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897786565_thumb.jpg

WOW -That movie IS our family's fav movie too. A few Christmas' ago son got me 12 moose cups , and two wooden christmas carosuels-like in the movie.

All our kids are named after Christmas and my hubby is just like Clark with the lights!!!! :smiling

A very special Elf sent me the movie National Lampoons Christmas Vacation which is my favorite Christmas movie. I can't wait until Sunday when I can watch it while crocheting. Thank you for very much for thinking of me. :hug

I want to thank a wonderful FGM from NY for the wonderful 18 in doll dress for the Christmas gifts I am giving at church.

The back with the bow and hook and eye closures

post-5258-135897786606_thumb.jpgsome little girl is going to love this. I am already looking for shoes to complete the outfit.

post-5258-135897786601_thumb.jpg

Hello and Thank YOu to my FGM IN NC who sent me a lovely hat to keep me warm this winter and she also sent me a awesome cook book put together by her family and her self... I already see some recipes i will be making this winter..

Thank you so much sweetie that gift couldnt have arrived at a better time as you brought a smile to my heart after the ordeal I'm going thru with my sick furbaby..

You have brought me comfort ...

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you to a wonderful elf in NC for a fabulous Christmas card with a star ornament and recipe for Pumpkin Bread

Hugs:hug

A million thanks to my wonderful TX elf who gifted me the nativity pattern I have been drooling over!!! I am so excited to get started on it!!! You are the best! :hug

A sweet Elf from Missouri sent me a whole pack of purple pens(8 pack) my all time favorite color. My family knows if it's a purple pen hands off it's Mom's. She also sent me some tea called Boulder Berry Tea. Sounds so relaxing. Thank you for your kindness it means a lot!:hug:hug:hugOh yeah and a hand written note, you don't get many of those any more.

Okay, I don't mean to be a "grinch", but I still cannot see the Holiday Wish Lists on my Wishing Well menu. (I was able to view them before) Auntbubbels sent me a link to the lists, but since they're still only three pages long I don't think I'm the only one who can't see them? Am I right?

I'm rarely on here any more but there is a NY elf that always thinks of me so I have to come to say thank you! :hug

[ATTACH]60315[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

:rabbit misses :turtle on the 'ville

Would like to thank 2 lovely FGM! Yesterday I received a nice Christmas card and letter which I thoroughly enjoyed reading!!

Today I got a lovely pattern on Ravelry from another FGM!

Thank you ladies!! :hug