auntbubbels

2012 Holiday Time Wish Lists Thank You post

If a Fairy Godmother grants one of your Wish List requests, please post a thank-you in this thread.

Do not identify your "fairy godmother" when posting a thank-you on this board. Please use the term "Fairy Godmother."

A big Thank You to my FGM in Florida for a Gingerbread Cookie Cutter Pattern. She is all dressed in Red/White and Blue.

Can't wait to make one.

:hugThank you, Thank you, Thank you:hug

Thank you to the sweet (and busy) NY elf who so generously gifted me the Tri-Color Braided Cable Pixie Scoodie Pattern!!! I can't wait to try it out!!! :hug

Thank you so much to my fabulous elf in KY she gifted me the "Christmas Tree" Pattern from Ravelry that I just adore!!

Check it out! :ctree

Thank you :):hug

Super huge thank you to my FGM in Florida for the reindeer hat pattern! What an awesome way to start off the holiday season! :hug

The holiday cheer just keeps flowing! Was granted the Gingerbread boy & girl pattern by a lovely Virginia elf! :hug Thank you so very much!

I received a PM from someone who participates in a local angel adoption program. It brightened my day! Thank you to that "Elf" for contributing in so many ways. :hug

Thank you to my bff in KY who sent me a Raindrops Blanket pattern from Ravelry. I think I will be making lots of blankets to donate them to the families affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Thank you sooooooooo much.

Thank you to an awesome FGM that sent me an Amigurimi Fairytale Princess Pattern.

Thank You to another amazing NY FGM who sent me the Superhero 18" Doll Pattern.

I feel very special.:hug:hug

I am so lucky today, I received another pattern that I requested. It's the Mitred Afghan design and looks interesting so I thought I would give it a try.

Thank you so much to my elf in WI - you made me feel so special :cheer

Edited by auntbubbels

I am feeling very special today, I just received another pattern that I had requested. It was the Tranquil Waves pattern.

Thank you so much to my VA elf :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

I've just got Corcodile Stitch Booties in Child Sizes Pattern from wonderful FGM - and I'm so happy I can't concentrate on work I should do for tomorrow... :ctreeHoliday joy fills my heart - THANK YOU DEAREST FGM!!! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:ctree Thank you so much to the super wonderful KY elf that gifted me the Crocodile Stitch Boots Duo pattern (Adults and baby) Can't wait to try them out!

A wonderful FGM gave me the "Christmas Tree" potholder pattern from Ravelry that I wanted. my family is going to think I am really special when I make them for Christmas and a few extra for the Community Shelter

I am sooo happy because today I got the patterns for 5" Itty Bitty Baby Dolls' outfits - and for the bassinet purses for them!!! Yay! It's so hard to pretend I don't hear my hook's calling me... while I've got work to do....

Thank you thousand times dearest FGM!!!! :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart :cheer:cheer:cheer:hug:hug:hug:hug