October charity blast

darski

I have 6 mini Christmas stockings done. Here is a photo to show what I've been working on. I have been using up small scraps of different colors and it's been fun to mix and match the yarns. I'm working on another sock tonight so won't post my final numbers until tomorrow.

[ATTACH]59601[/ATTACH]

Cindy those are absolutely adorable little stockings. Cute idea!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREAT WORK EVERYONE!

Darski - I hope your hands come back too. Very, very soon.

Jayashiangel - round ripples are essentially no think patterns. The centers vary, but once you get past that, it's all just dc, with a ch 2 space at the top of the hill and a skip 2 stitches at the bottom of the valley. Easy peasy! You should try one.

These are the totals I got... please let me know if I missed something.

2 NICU ghans

7 mini stockings

1 scarf

1 lapghan

1 prayer shawl.

3 Chemo Caps

5 Holocaust Butterflies In progress:

2 lapghans

Regarding next month... I think we should request a Nov. 15th start to avoid the holiday weekend for our American friends. I will lead it if necessary but I don't want to take anyone's place.

Can we get agreement on the Nov. 15th start?

These are the totals I got... please let me know if I missed something.

2 NICU ghans

7 mini stockings

1 scarf

1 lapghan

1 prayer shawl.

In progress:

2 lapghans

Regarding next month... I think we should request a Nov. 15th start to avoid the holiday weekend for our American friends. I will lead it if necessary but I don't want to take anyone's place.

Can we get agreement on the Nov. 15th start?

Thanks so much for hosting this month's charity blitz Darski! :hug

I think the November 15 start date would be a good idea to avoid the Thanksgiving holiday. I look forward to participating again.

Congrats to everyone on the fine job you all have done for charity. I have so enjoyed my charity crocheting this past week and am thankful for the support of this thread is getting me motivated. :crocheting

Congratulations to everyone on an impressive number of items made for charity! :clap:clap:clap:clap

The 15th sounds good to me. I'll try to lead it next month. I'm just now beginning to get somewhat back to normal after 2 1/2 months of being super sick. Thanks for filling in this month, Darski. :hug

Congratulations to everyone on an impressive number of items made for charity! :clap:clap:clap:clap

The 15th sounds good to me. I'll try to lead it next month. I'm just now beginning to get somewhat back to normal after 2 1/2 months of being super sick. Thanks for filling in this month, Darski. :hug

Thank you for taking next month.

I am happy to help out when needed and I have enjoyed these events for years. :manyheart .

Will see y'all next month - same bat time, same bat station :rofl

The 15th is fine for me. I won't be able to post totals because I'm off all of Thanksgiving Week (hooray) - but when I return to work on the 24th, the Saturday, I'll post late what I've done.

Archived