jjbing3

Real Men Crochet

After looking around for a while I decided to join the ville. I am a male that crochets. I have been crocheting seriously for about a few months. I have made numerous hats and am working on an afghan. I have made about 25 granny squares so far. I'm :chooked.

• Like 1

Another feller! Me too. I'm Jimbo and I'm a hook maker. I envy you your ability to crochet. I do a chain or two but mainly make hooks. Welcome to the Ville. You'll find lots of friendly helpful folk here.

Hi from North Massapequa NY and welcome to the wonderful world of crochet.

This is a great site, lots of friendly and helpful crocheters.

Enjoy!!!

LI Roe

crochet is a non gender craft, lol welcome and hope you check on all the wonderful things the ville has to offer!!

Couldn't have said it better! Welcome :waving

I tell my hubby all the time that a lot of men crochet. He puts it off as being to femanine and old ladyish I think he is just afraid he would not be good st it

I don't tell everyone, but I've become more confident. I don't care what people think as long as my finished product is good. Most people think my wife did it even though she doesn't crochet.

Edited by jjbing3
  • Like 1