Skeleton Antimacassar

ladylinoleum

Regina, your skeleton antimacassar is increadible :manyheart

I would love to go to mexico for the day of the dead celebrations one year......I don't per se collect skeletons, but at this time of the year I am known to put quite a few out in my house until mid november........where in the world did you find the nutcracker skeleton? I do collect nutcrackers....:hook

Regina, your skeleton antimacassar is increadible :manyheart

I would love to go to mexico for the day of the dead celebrations one year......I don't per se collect skeletons, but at this time of the year I am known to put quite a few out in my house until mid november........where in the world did you find the nutcracker skeleton? I do collect nutcrackers....:hook

Thank you!

Nutcracker skeleton is found at Target. :D

Oh my gosh!

Are you going to put them together now or just let it hang like that and spook everyone? That was some brain work~~~~

You probably could hook them together in 2 spots like hooks hanging picture frames...I just wouldn't know if it hang right tho or not.

Terry Devine

crochetier for 37 yrs and counting......

i just love all the freaky, funky things you come up with. you should find someone to publish your designs, maybe a halloween pattern book or something.

i just get such a kick out of your work:lol

Archived