hhensler

Spanish Tiles Afghan

Thought I would never be done with this one... it took so long - there are so many color changes, and so many ends to weave in! I like the way it turned out though - I'm very pleased with it.
The pattern is Spanish Tiles from the book 50 Sensational Crocheted Afghans & Throws.

post-15073-135897780715_thumb.jpg

post-15073-135897780712_thumb.jpg

ETA: This afghan is now for sale in my Etsy shop.

Edited by hhensler
  • Like 2

Great job on a beautiful pattern. I do mostly motif afghans, and have learned (maybe you do this, too) to weave in ends every 5 or 6 motifs. Then at the end all you have to weave in are the sewing ends (if sewed together). First one I made years ago in a zillion colors took me forever, and I learned the hard way.

Oh wow! Your afghan is amazing! Well done you. :)

Very nice afghan! loved the colors!!! :)

Absolutley gorgeous! Your time and effort really paid off!

That's a gorgeous afghan - the colors are so alive and vibrant!

I have looked at, or rather drooled over, that pattern repeatedly, but knew I would never persevere with so many fiddly color changes and little motifs to attach. My hat's off to you for seeing it through to the rewarding end.

That's a gorgeous afghan! The colors and motifs really resemble the Moorish tiles. You did a great job. Kudos for the patience with finishing it off! I have a couple of projects waiting for only the finishing off, but I hate weaving in ends. lol. Lovely work :)

Your afghan is beautiful the colors really make the pattern pop out what a work of art on this afghan.

WOW!!! that is really a beautiful. I can only imagine the ends!that is a prize winner!

That is beautiful!

Great job on a beautiful pattern. I do mostly motif afghans, and have learned (maybe you do this, too) to weave in ends every 5 or 6 motifs. Then at the end all you have to weave in are the sewing ends (if sewed together). First one I made years ago in a zillion colors took me forever, and I learned the hard way.

Good advice! I wove in all of my ends as I went along - I wouldn't want to deal with them all at once...what a headache that would be!!

AMAZING! I would have lost my mind with all the color changes and motifs. Gorgeous afghan!