New member in IN

jschnur

Hello everyone,

I'm Janet from NW Indiana, been crocheting for over 30 years and still feel like a beginner sometimes. Am hoping to further hone my skills here at Crochetville learning from all the experts. I crochet with both thread and yarn with most finished projects going to Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.

Janet

:hiWelcome! I'm in Merrillville ~ are you anywhere close to me? You'll love it here...it's a great group and everyone is always willing to help with problems or lead you in the direction that you need to go!

I live in Hebron! I have been looking for others locally to start a crochet club. Would either of you be interested?

Jeanne

I live in Lowell, do you ever come out my way?

Carol:hook

I sure can! Ok, so far we have 1 in Valpo, 1 in Merrillville, 1 in Lowell and 1 in Hebron! Any other Region Hoosiers??? We should try to meet up, maybe for a cup of coffee and a little crocheting in public and see where is goes from there?

I sure would be interested in meeting up! I work Monday thru Friday but weekends would work for me or maybe in the evening sometime. So let's try to set something up pretty soon here...what do ya think? :cheer Oh my sister lives in Valpo too....right off of Silhavy.

How about Saturday, Oct 13th in the afternoon, like around 2:00?

That may work for me. I have prayer shawl that day and it will be our last meeting for this year (we take winters off) so I'm not sure how long the meeting will last. Can I let you know for sure a little later in the week after I talk to the other prayer shawl ladies?

Where would you like to meet at?

How about Saturday, Oct 13th in the afternoon, like around 2:00?

Sorry that won't work for me I attend Mass every Saturday afternoon at 4:00 and have to be there early on the 13th. Keep me in mind for any future meet-ups.

Janet

Archived