Janie

Favorite Baby Booties???

Question

I'm looking for cute baby booties to crochet for my 4 month old granddaughter. There are so many choices out there! :cheer I'm having a bit of a problem choosing which to try. I've been on Ravelry & Etsy and see many adorable patterns. I'd like to know: What is YOUR favorite pattern for booties??? :hook (I don't mind paying for the right pattern.)

Edited by Janie

10 answers to this question

I liked the ones from crochet world, can't remember which issue.

Thanks for the suggestions!

There is a very cute pattern for little girls booties in CrochetWorld- June 2010 issue. Maybe that's the pattern Teapot was referring to.

I liked the ones from crochet world, can't remember which issue.
Edited by ReniC

Since owls are the big rage in crochet right now, thes BOOTIES would be very cute. (use a larger hook for larger size if you do not want to add stitches). There are over 300 free bootie patterns on Ravelry.com too.

Edited by ReniC

There is a very cute pattern for little girls booties in CrochetWorld- June 2010 issue. Maybe that's the pattern Teapot was referring to.

Thanks, I have that digital issue. I guess I'll have to play around to see if I can make the right size. I need them to be about 4" and many of the patterns I see are for newborns (or about 3"). Thanks, again!

You're welcome.

And here's another pattern I came across this morning. You do need to be a member (free) to access the pattern.

I too have been searching as I have another grt-grand due in February. :D

Thanks, I have that digital issue. I guess I'll have to play around to see if I can make the right size. I need them to be about 4" and many of the patterns I see are for newborns (or about 3"). Thanks, again!