Tampa Doll

C’Ville October 2012 Tote

I have tourtured you enough. The nickname for this state is The Keystone State.:devil

The tote has left Tampa and is on it's merry way.

That's the state I was leaning towards--and I think I know who the lucky new bag lady is.....Mum is the word!!!!:devil

Little fact here. It is called the Keystone state, because with the 13 colonies, it is the middle state, like the corner stone in a building. It has 6 states above it and 6 states below.:hook

Ok, only a "few" villers here from that state, :wink. When I joined there were very few, but now, there are alot of Keystoners.

Need another clue to try and narrow it down Mary Jo....:think:scrachin

Good Morning everyone. The tote is very close to it's new home. It should be delivered tomorrow, then your torture is over.:devil

Let's see if this helps:

She is a very hands on person, whether it is her craft or anything else.:devil

I will be back later maybe with something else.:hook

Good Morning everyone. The tote is very close to it's new home. It should be delivered tomorrow, then your torture is over.:devil

Let's see if this helps:

She is a very hands on person, whether it is her craft or anything else.:devil

I will be back later maybe with something else.:hook

Oh, I really think I know who it is!!!!;)

wounderfull bag maryjo!!! LOVE it!!. ;). hope you been well.. i sure do miss my all day long visits to the vill.. now there all day long visits to work lol... cn't waite to see novembr bag

You all have guessed that the state is Pennsylvania.

Yesterday the PO said it passed thru Warren, Pa. Now it finally arrived in town this morning at 5:26 AM. Sooooooooooooooooooo it should be out for delivery, but the po has not gotten that far in posting on DC #.

Finally her C'ville name is a combo of her first and last name.:think

Have fun:devil

Well, I come back from the weekend to a whole lot of clues all of which confirmed my suspicions.....now we wait :think:lol

Where oh where has the mailman gone?:think

Oh where oh where can he be?:think

The package has been out since 9:32 this morning.:hook

I forgot the main clue for today.

If she lived down here, she would be a Florida Cracker.:rofl

That is funny and a good one :devil

I guess I should explain. Accordint to the post office the package was delivered.:sigh Problem is the person was not there and no notice or package was left:emptymail. We are waiting for the mailman to show up today, to find out if he has it or where he left it.:shrug

I will leave it up to the new owner to tell you who she is.:devil

OK, so it's ME, ME, ME!!!!!!!!

:clap:yay:cheer:bounce:jumpyay:woo

I've suspected since last week and as the clues started coming they all fit me perfectly :manyheart

Yesterday, I had a dentist appt at 1:45 and apparently my package was delivered at 2:19 :think Question is where? Enterprise doesn't have it and the other 2 businesses are rarely even there. I'm hoping the mailman just made a mistake when he logged it into his little machine :xfin

Since he doesn't come at the same time every day, you never know when he'll pop up......oh, and I don't see him unless he has something too big for the box so I will keep my eyes peeled for the truck!

I'm so excited to finally be a part of the bag lady club. I've been hoping for a long time :lol (just like everyone else at the 'ville) I feel like a prestigious honor has been bestowed upon me and am so very grateful Mary Jo :hug :hug

Now where's the mailman because I really can't wait to pet my new bag!!!

I will keep you all posted :xfin

Congrats and welcome to the club...

Hope it's not raining like it is here - non-stop - it is coming in under my covered porch...