Pine Ridge Holidays!

kittencrochet

I'm heading up the Pine Ridge Holidays project over at Crafting For A Cause. The goal is to bring a little holiday cheer to the families there. If you're interested in helping on this short term project, you can do so in 2 ways.

The first is a Family match program. You would be matched with a family on the Res and would send gifts directly to them. A lot of people like knowing who the gifts are going to and it certainly gives it a more personal feeling.

The second option is to send a general donation that will be distributed among needy families during the holidays.

Either option will certainly brighten the holidays for these people. Can you imagine the look on the faces of some of these children when they see presents? When maybe they thought Santa was going to pass over their house? Or how the parents will feel knowing someone cared so much that now their kids will get to join in the festivities of the season? I wish I could be a fly on the wall there!

I currently have 8 families awaiting holiday sponsors. If you'd like to participate with either option, join us over at Crafting For A Cause.... http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/CraftingForACause , and let me know and I'll get you headed in the right direction.

And even if you choose not to participate, please, keep these families in your thoughts during this coming holiday season!

Archived