Colette Asymmetrical Poncho CAL: Jenny King Designs

Amy

I am making Jenny King's Collette asymmetrical poncho. It's a one-size-fits-most done in nothing but single crochet, using a heavy worsted weight yarn and size P hook. It makes up super fast.

Anybody want to join me? Here are some pictures from the pattern:

collette3.jpg

Would anybody be interested in making one with me?

I just finished mine:

Collette.jpg

I'm using Red Heart's Boutique Treasure. It took me just over 3 skeins: enough of the 4th skein to make the last 3 rows.

Treasure can be difficult to find in local stores. If there's enough interest, I may be able to sell kits for this project through our online store (pattern, yarn, and P hook). I just need to figure out my shipping costs to get the yarn from Red Heart.

Pattern: $6.99

Treasure: $6.49 per skein

Hook: $2.10

Shipping: $5.30 (Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, US shipping; International shipping may be able to be done on an individual basis to calculate actual shipping costs)

Here the colors of Boutique Treasure you could pick from:

E788_1907.png

E788_1918.png

E788_1923.png

E788_1930.png

If anybody would be interested in ordering a kit, please post in this thread so I can see if we have enough for me to place the order with Red Heart.

Disclaimer: All photos copyright to Jenny King Designs or Red Heart Yarns. All rights reserved. Used with permission.

collette1.jpg

collette2.jpg

E788_1901.jpg

E788_1913.png

E788_1919.png

Archived