Doily Help Please

bluejay

Question

I am trying to crochet a doily from the book "99 little doilies by Patricia Kristoffersen" it is doily number 83 and on rnd 2 it says to (sc, tr ) in same st and each dc around which i am ok with but then it says pulling tr to right side now and throughout what does this mean :think

4 answers to this question

When working trebles alternating them with shorter stitches, they tend to fall to the back of the piece.

Simply push them to the front of your work. (pop them back up with your finger, from the back to the front).

Great thanks ladies for your help I thought that's what it might be but i wasn't really sure.Could i also just ask is size 10 crochet thread in the USA same as what we would have here in in the UK could you tell me how many wpi the thread has. :cheer

Great thanks ladies for your help I thought that's what it might be but i wasn't really sure.Could i also just ask is size 10 crochet thread in the USA same as what we would have here in in the UK could you tell me how many wpi the thread has. :cheer

I think size 10 is the same in UK and US, but here is a thread discussing some WPI if you want to check http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=111245&highlight=wpi

Archived