Looking For This Pattern

Milosmom

Question

Hello,

I found this afghan on line but could not find the pattern. Anyone know this pattern? Also looking for a Larksfoot Baby Afghan! Also an afghan spike stitch pattern?

Thank you,

Catherine aka milosmom

post-49720-13589777877_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

You can buy it here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/realta-afghan

The designer is also on Crochetville, her username here is MissCrochet, and i am pretty sure she has posted about it here.

Yep it sure is hers! I got to test it for her and let me tell you, the picture doesn't do the afghan justice....it is beautiful and very well written! I think you can buy the pattern on her blog too. The Adventures of the Gingerbread Lady.

Thank you ladies. Everyone was so helpful. Can't wait to make the afghan. I was hoping to find the Spike Stitch used with double crochet, not a fan of single crochet.

Thanks again.

Milosmom

I have not seen any patterns for a Spike Stitch using other than sc as the base. I imagine it could be possible to use a dc or even a hdc with trc for the spikes. It would definitely be a yarn hog though.

One pattern that comes to mind for a Spike Stitch pattern is the Bargello Throw by Kim Guzman. The pattern is very pretty and one's color choice is unlimited.

A very popular Larksfoot Baby Afghan pattern can be found here which also includes a video.

Thank you all. I have and am doing the Larksfoot pattern as a baby afghan. I like the Bargello Throw, and will be doing that as my next project. Something for me in USC Trojan colors.

Catherine

Archived