EZ Triangle Shawl

Jayashiangel

I love this second one too... Please do keep posting photos of the ones you make ..

I will start on one soon this week God willing to be a gift for my GYN doctor for christmas..

Tbanks again for the link

Sorry I keep you guys waiting for answers...

First is about 1.5 skeins of each color (7 oz balls) total of 4 skeins...(2 of each) but with leftovers .5 of each color which I will save to so (scrap shawl again) I did 2 rows of each color.. I plan to try a few different versions on the next few shawls I am making...

2nd Q how many rows? 48 Rows (this will fit a plus size person up to 350 pounds) I wanted to make sure that it will fit everyone since I won't know the sizes who will use it better a little big then a too small)

when I start I do the first part for 3 which is about 3 rows

3rd Shawl not one of my fave I am bias I think if I used this color (Hunter) again I will mix it with a tan as it has tan in it..& will make it look lighter.. While I was working on this I have also decided to go up 2 hooks sizes for my next shawl to increase looseness as well as lighter/airy...

post-35509-135897780012_thumb.jpg

I love this one too... you are sooo fast sweetie.... Right now I also want to say thank you so much for the answers to questions...

You are a doll///

Hugs

Lillibet

3rd Shawl not one of my fave I am bias I think if I used this color (Hunter) again I will mix it with a tan as it has tan in it..& will make it look lighter.. While I was working on this I have also decided to go up 2 hooks sizes for my next shawl to increase looseness as well as lighter/airy...

4th Shawl- Caron One Pound in Bright White #501 and Craftsmart Yarn from Micheal's #8 Turquoise.. 72 inches wide across the top and Corner to tip measures 57 inches.The difference with this is 3 rows of each color and it used more yarn (duh!!) but turned out to be lighter in weight using a K hook.. I wanted to show a close up of the middle part that is my fave part of the process :O) I am already on to my next one I was doing 2 at a time ( when they get to bigger (closer to being done I work in them at home where I have more space) & I have my to go bag for work where I start the next one :O) so I usually now have to going at a time...

post-35509-135897780273_thumb.jpg

post-35509-135897780276_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished for my DD back east's wanted to share Triangle Shawl (folded in half in pic made extra big enough to place over head if need be to keep warm)/Hat/Fingerless gloves to keep warm this winter as the weather has already changed back east........ I also finished a Triangle shawl in Turquoise & White with a H hook for a tighter crochet (less big holes) for a Client of my mom's who was cold didn't have to time to grab a pic but it turned out really nice I used 6 turquoise rows w/ one white row patterning...

post-35509-135897782457_thumb.jpg

post-35509-135897782461_thumb.jpg

Archived