Crocheter ADD/Shinny Object Syndrome ~ CAL......

teakaycee

I saw your clutch and think it's wonderful! So cute :)Thanks so much!!!

Love the covered Hershey's minis. I made those to leave as a thank you for the hospital staff when I had babies a couple times. It's wonderful that you made those as a gift for them. Weddings can get so expensive now days. It worked out great! I was able to give them something they desired for their wedding and use it as a gift! It was a cute wedding! I'm super happy for my cousin.. he deserves to be happy!

:whew........ busy day.

got a few rows on each of my ripple'ghans ... made a few more beanies... did laundry... took my youngest for a hair cut... and grilled steaks for dinner.

I need a fresh cup of coffee and some quiet time!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning Kids¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Hope your weekend was good!

Just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI.

I have to run hubby around today for a few work related errands... so I'll be taking my hook and yarn with me to get some crochet time in while I wait for him. :hook

have a great day everyone....

catch up later

I've got the yarn....I do really. But, it is fair time and the rabbits have been at the fair since Friday. They (and we) get to come home today! Well I've been home at night..long enough to feed the rest of the rabbits and crash!

Tomorrow..really..or not... I will get started

:)Wow Tam, you sure are a busy woman! You sound like super mom!:)

FrLopLady So glad you're going to get some rest. Show rabbits are a lot of work. I have a friend that raises them and she is always busy with bunnies. Did you win any prizes?

I've made a little bit of progress but not much. I've been working quite a bit :( I know its not perfect but its my first go at this pattern. Here is a picture of my purple hearts. I did end up skipping one row of hearts between each row. What do you think?

post-62384-135897779548_thumb.jpg

:)Wow Tam, you sure are a busy woman! You sound like super mom!:)

FrLopLady So glad you're going to get some rest. Show rabbits are a lot of work. I have a friend that raises them and she is always busy with bunnies. Did you win any prizes?

I've made a little bit of progress but not much. I've been working quite a bit :( I know its not perfect but its my first go at this pattern. Here is a picture of my purple hearts. I did end up skipping one row of hearts between each row. What do you think?

I really like that look! You are definitely making yours unique :)

I scoured my stash and found a Caron pounder and some RHSS that will work for this. Dh loves blue so blue he will get. I just hope that I have enough to finish this. Here is my progress so far:

post-22492-135897779949_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words! I love how every blanket is different from one another! Everyone is doing a great job they all look so beautiful!:U I cant wait for the finished products. This project is working up so quickly!

I got mine from http://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=82779

It is done in multiples of 13. I'm making mine baby size. :)

How many ch did you start with?

I only got one row in today :( Good news though, I got a whole box of sparkle twinkly holiday yarn today in the mail!! YAY!!! OK, off to the grocery store.

oooo pictures of the yarn?? ADOSY!! attention deficite OH SHINY YARN!!

I did! will post a picture in a minute.

I love the skipped row! I'm thinking especially if it were for a guy, not quite so...welll heart-y :lol

Here is what I had as of Sunday. I have managed a few more rows so it's a tad bigger. What do you think?

I love it! someone already asked what color is the variegated? Looks reallky cool!

No I haven't started mine yet :lol Tonight..really tonight...

Morning everyone! :mug

Frlop, You have a very pretty bunny!

I started my 'ghan with a chain of 130, it is now 26.5 inches wide, I crochet very tightly so keep that in mind. I plan on making it 26.5x36, infant size.

Here is a picture of my new pretty holiday yarn. I've started a stocking and that is what is sitting on top, I didn't make it far since I am trying to focus on my 'ghan. I am going to make all kinds of festive things with it,though. My mom just sent me a pattern she made of the cutest little snowmen ever! She wants to decorate her tree with crochet this year. I am also working on making her snowflake garland, I'm not using a pattern just making it up since all snowflakes are different in nature. :)

post-62384-135897779998_thumb.jpg

Very pretty bunny Mary :)

Kara, lovely yarn! You must crochet very tightly, lol. I crochet tightly, but you have me beat.

I pulled out what I had done. I decided to go up to an L hook instead of the K hook that I was using. Quick question, does the waviness go away once it gets to a certain size? Or am I doing something wrong?

I pulled out what I had done. I decided to go up to an L hook instead of the K hook that I was using. Quick question, does the waviness go away once it gets to a certain size? Or am I doing something wrong?

My blanket isn't wavy. I have some pull on the beginning row that is causing the peaks to roll up slightly making a cup shape around just the edges, I'm guessing that my tension was a tad tight. What kind of waves are you getting? Post a picture maybe.

:sun :autumn.......... Good Morning!!!

:whew... busy week of running hubby around ... doc appointments and client needs. I cant wait till he's aloud to drive again.

I LOVE how all your sweetheart ripples are coming out!!!! NICE WORK!!!

I have tried to stay busy with my crocheting.

Got some more rows on my ScrapSweetheart Ripple.

Made a few more Husker beanies.

And a few more rows on my blue/brown ripple.

I get to give my Military Ripple to my friends son (the soldier who is home now from deployment) on Saturday! :clap

I need to get yarn for making some school color ripple'ghans for raffling off at some basketball games to help raise money for the Jr/Sr Prom!

And somewhere in there... I need to get some Christmas gifts done! :faint.... LOL

Anyway... have a great day everyone... and a wondeful weekend!!!

here is a current pic of my ScrapSweetheart Ripple....

post-18634-135897780048_thumb.jpg

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is progressing nicely! Its a beautiful rainy day here in Texas!:rain Its a perfect day to crochet!! I'm going to spend the day working on a few Christmas things and then its off to help someone move. Have a nice Saturday!

Your scrap ghan is loking grear! No one would ever know you were doing it with scraps, but that it was on purpose Aww... Thanks dear! I'm liking how it looks too! :D

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is progressing nicely! Its a beautiful rainy day here in Texas!:rain Its a perfect day to crochet!! I'm going to spend the day working on a few Christmas things and then its off to help someone move. Have a nice Saturday! :sun sun is shinning here today... bit on the cool side.. a very pretty Fall day! I'm going to get some time with my hook and yarn today. This afternoon is the welcome home party for the Navy boy that I made the Military Ripple for. Cant wait to give it to him.

Beautiful Tam!

I'm using an L hook now and I like the tension better. Taking a little break on it as I'm taking the beginning tunisian class so I'm making a dishcloth to practice :)Thank you hon!!! You know... as I do like how my scrap ripple is coming out... I will say that the next one I make will be with a bigger hook. This one is fine.. .but I would like it to be a bit looser.

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

How's everyone doing? I know you all know I've been busy...LOL

Since the boys only go to school 4 days a week... my weekends are great... but short week to get errands done... :)

Tuesday had to run hubby around to get a bunch of HIS errands done. Yesterday ran a couple of my own.

I think I'm going to try and get a manicure today! :D

Gotta run hubby up to the church later tonight ... he's doing a practice run of his speech for Sunday.

Need to finish making the pink football beanies for my boys to wear to tomorrow's football game. They have a home game in October to support Breast Cancer... the admission to the game that night and concessions all go to support Cancer awareness. EVERYONE will show up all dressed in pink. They call it the PINK OUT Game. Our football players will even be wearing pink socks.

I did manage to get a few rows on my blue/brown ripple yesterday... and one pink beanie made.... giving me 3 done.... but I want to use up the yarn and make as many as I can just to have a few extra.

Well... the school hasnt called yet needing me to sub today.... so I might just get to go out and get that manicure... shhhhhhh ;)

Okay... need a coffee refill :mug!!!!!!!!

catch up more later!

I have to admit..I'd done a couple of rows and was wondering why I couldn't see the hearts... :D ok upside down worked better

:roflYou crack me up! Love the colors you're using! It looks like Simply Soft. I haven't had a chance to work on mine the past couple days. I hate when I can't find time to crochet! :angry

Archived