heart

Stitch Sampler

I have been working the Stitch Sampler by Jean Holzman from the book Afghans for All Seasons. I just finished it this past weekend! :D Here it is, there's about 10 different colors in it. It was a birthday present for my husband.

Beautiful in all those rich colors! I made that pattern several years ago, and it was really fun with all those great textural rounds of different stitches. One of these days I'm going to try it all in one color, as someone on ravelry did. Bet your husband loves it.

What an awesome afghan love the pattern and brilliant colors you used. Bet hubby guards that afghan look at it but don't touch.

I absolutely love colors, colors and more colors, Your afghan is beautiful!

Such a beautiful afghan. The colors would brighten up any room. Lucky hubby!

That is just beautiful! Really something to be proud of!

very pretty...love the colors, looks great for Fall!!

It's beautiful and this design makes so much more sense to me than doing a stitch sampler in squares! Hard to get those squares to be the same size.

Soo pretty. I have made one also and it was a lot of fun as the pattern changes keep it interesting. Nice work!

my hubby would love it too with all the colors. awesome work that you do. Love your ghan and I must look it up to give it a try.

He does love it! and it was very fun to change patterns so much. This is a crocheters dream to crochet!

Thats beautiful and such rich bright colors! Bet your husband was thrilled with it! I have that pattern but haven't done it yet. Did it take long to complete?

Beautiful! I loved working on the ones I've completed, too. Can't wait to see your solid one.