New Magazine - Crochet 1-2-3

Empress Busy Bee

I saw it a week or so ago at the Walmart I went to.

Looked through it, didn't buy it. It's okay but nothing in that issue struck me as something I'd do.

They also have a Kid's Craft 123. Again I didn't buy that issue but hopefully the next one or one down the line.

They weren't by magazines. They were buy the yarn on an end cap. Maybe that'll help some of you.

:)

Just out of curiousity, has anybody been actually able to purchase the premiere issue of this magazine? I was a couple of Walmarts in the past several days and even looked at the registers since many magazines are also displayed there as well as the normal rack by the electronics.

Can't find it anywhere.

LI Roe

I have been to 4 out of the 8 Walmarts in our area and none have had it. I have looked on end caps, in the yarn dept, with the magazines, and on the check stands. I can't see myself getting to the other 4 Walmarts to check, I just happened to be in those areas visiting people and needed to stop for milk before going home. Yep, with 7 kiddos we drink a lot of milk ;) Anyway, I've pretty much given up that it will be in my area. I know I won't ever call the number to subscribe as I don't care for talking on the phone. If they had an online subscription thing set up I would probably subscribe. Oh well.

I have been to 4 out of the 8 Walmarts in our area and none have had it. I have looked on end caps, in the yarn dept, with the magazines, and on the check stands. I can't see myself getting to the other 4 Walmarts to check, I just happened to be in those areas visiting people and needed to stop for milk before going home. Yep, with 7 kiddos we drink a lot of milk ;) Anyway, I've pretty much given up that it will be in my area. I know I won't ever call the number to subscribe as I don't care for talking on the phone. If they had an online subscription thing set up I would probably subscribe. Oh well.

All you have to do is call them. That's what I did and received the issue within a week. It's a great issue, by the way!

All you have to do is call them. That's what I did and received the issue within a week. It's a great issue, by the way!

Maybe I'll go ahead and call this weekend when dh is home and I can hide to make a call quietly. When he isn't home the four youngest follow me around chattering, lol.

I found it last Friday. It was in the craft dept. The store where I usually shop hasn't had it yet. Btw, the store where I found the magazine has rearranged their craft dept. and has brought back embroidery floss and cross stitch supplies! Another local WM recently brought back fabric, so maybe there is hope for the yarn!

I also went to all 3 of my Walmarts and checked the craft dept, the magazine racks and the front register racks and nothing. It was frustrating. I guess I will have to also give them a call.

Archived