So cute!! :)

Cindy,

I am poking around your blog and having fun :) Do you mind if I pin things? If you do I won't do it.

Hah, when I first read your post before looking at the picture, I thought you made strips of denim and you crocheted them but your version looks much better. Nicely done!

Oh my goodness, I was just trying to figure out what to do with my kids' old jeans! That is such a cute idea!! Thanks for sharing. :D

We saved a bunch of my brother's old jeans and my grandma made a quilt out of them. I'm pretty sure its with my brother otherwise I'd post a picture! It turned out really neat. I'm sure if you googled it you'd find some pretty cool ideas! I know I've seen quite a few but I can't remember them right now. :)

How cute. I have a pattern book with jean stockings in them. I always say I'm gonna make them and never have.

Cindy,

I am poking around your blog and having fun :) Do you mind if I pin things? If you do I won't do it.

It's okay with me to pin things on Pinterest. Please just include a link back to my blog on the pins. Thanks.

Very cute stockings!

OMGosh.. .how cute!

Great job!

:heart

:mug

Those are great! What a wonderful, generous thing to do!