Denim Christmas Stockings

RecycleCindy

I recently have been crocheting mini Christmas stockings for the Warmth for Warriors stocking drive. I wanted to use some old jeans I have to make some stockings for the troops. So this is what I came up with -- mini denim stockings that have a crocheted cuff and loop.

post-10977-135897777519_thumb.jpg

Hah, when I first read your post before looking at the picture, I thought you made strips of denim and you crocheted them but your version looks much better. Nicely done!

Oh my goodness, I was just trying to figure out what to do with my kids' old jeans! That is such a cute idea!! Thanks for sharing. :D

We saved a bunch of my brother's old jeans and my grandma made a quilt out of them. I'm pretty sure its with my brother otherwise I'd post a picture! It turned out really neat. I'm sure if you googled it you'd find some pretty cool ideas! I know I've seen quite a few but I can't remember them right now. :)

Cindy,

I am poking around your blog and having fun :) Do you mind if I pin things? If you do I won't do it.

It's okay with me to pin things on Pinterest. Please just include a link back to my blog on the pins. Thanks.

Archived