It's Crochet "Time!!" Litterally!!

katyallen815

hi all,

saw one of these once somewhere online, and wondered for a while how I would do it, well, did it this am, in about 1hour maybe a bit more,but i had the clock just had to take it apart to crochet the face and put it back together, lol....It was fun, and im counting this as my prototype, lol cause I intend to make more! It hangs where it always hung in the craft room, when it was just a regular kinda not that nice looking clock, so this is definately an upgrade! enjoy, like I said, when I have "time" Im doing more of these!! thanks for looking! :cheer

post-40621-135897777499_thumb.jpg

Hey thanks all, really was just an experiment, but worked! And the clock still works too, which is a plus!! I think the one i saw online they made the clock too, with wood, and bought the hands and stuff, but I cheated, cause I had the clock, lol happened to need a "make over" ok! Anyway, thanks for the kind words, I know a couple family members and friends, that will want it once they see it, but it's made for my craft room, lol Ill just make them another! It has always been said, One never has enough time, right!;)

Thank you darling!! It was fun, just eye balled it mostly, hit it right on first time, the only more intricate part,was putting the dang hands back on, they are so delicate, lol but I love looking at the time now, in the craft room, it cheers me up!! Thanks for your kind words, and you are right, doesn't matter if I made the clock, cause I MADE the clock! lol :clap thanks!

Archived