crochet4ever

New at this granny teddy square

Question

post-16023-135897777481_thumb.jpg

Does anyone know where this pattern came from and if it doesn't show I give up.

• Like 1

16 answers to this question

if anyone finds it, please post a link...this is adorable

As I said previously, I believe it to be from a spanish magazine. Any link would be against copy right laws and this board's rules.

I thought there was something similar to this from. One of those little crochet books?

hmm I will take a look.

I think this one is it or similiar on facebook but doesn't say yet where the pattern is from I asked so maybe they will say where to buy the pattern scroll down on the page to read about it when you get there http://www.facebook.com/grannysquare

I found it or something very similar in this out of print book. Maybe some one has it and will trade, gift, or sale it.

It's on the cover:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Encyclopedia-Crochet-Patterns-Stitches-Designs/dp/1932470123

I had this book once but I don't think the pattern was in it. But thats the same bear square.

I had this book once but I don't think the pattern was in it. But thats the same bear square.

I agree, I still have this books and have searched it through and through and that pattern I did not find. :(

I wonder why it's on the cover then.

Strange.

:think

Yes, it's the reason I bought the book! If anyone else has the book and has found the pattern in it please share the page number but so far I've found nothing. :( But I'm not bitter. Nope. Okay yes I am! :P

I read another post just like this earlier today....the pattern was written in a post by SuzieQ January 8,2006 right here on the ville.She includes her directions and a photo....of course I had to print it out immediately it is so cute!

If you keep following the facebook link, riccoboni posted a chart of this square.