kuddlekubs

Owl Poncho for DD

I adapted The Hook Hounds cardigan pattern and made my DD a poncho! She looks adorable in it!

kuddles

post-17419-135897776649_thumb.jpg

post-17419-135897776652_thumb.jpg

Goodness......that is so cute!! :)

I really like it where ever did you find the pattern?

The Hook Hound....but modified her cardigan into a poncho....

Thanks for all the kudos!

kuddles

I have been working on a pattern for a shawl for a kid who is 5 (capelet) and I am winging it from the pattern but I came across your photo and has a few questions what age is the child you made this for?? and what are the measurements?? across the neck (wides point) and Length?? as well as width at across the bottom?? I would appreciate knowing..I am trying to figure out the size to make mine since my pattern has not measurements...

I have been working on a pattern for a shawl for a kid who is 5 (capelet) and I am winging it from the pattern but I came across your photo and has a few questions what age is the child you made this for?? and what are the measurements?? across the neck (wides point) and Length?? as well as width at across the bottom?? I would appreciate knowing..I am trying to figure out the size to make mine since my pattern has not measurements...

Was for my 8 year old DD who wears a 10 for a top. I just made sure the starting ch at the neck comfortably fit around her....that is how I do ponchos or shawls. I don't have the measurements right now, sorry. Item is put away. Good luck!

kuddles