New: Crochetville Pattern Store

Amy

Donna and I are excited to let you know about Crochetville's newest development: our digital pattern store!

The store is in BETA mode right now, which means it's not quite complete! You can visit the store, create an account, and make purchases, but it's not yet fully stocked with all the patterns we hope to have available. We'll be adding more and more patterns over the coming weeks, so visit frequently to see what's new.

Since the store is in BETA mode, please let us know if something doesn't work as you expect. If you have any problems with the store, let us know, and we'll fix the problem as quickly as possible.

You'll eventually see a number of Crochetville designs from both Donna and me, and designs from a lot of your favorite crochet designers.

We hope that when the store is fully stocked, it will be the first place you go when you're looking for high-quality, fashion-forward, and interesting patterns.

Let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the future!

I'm so excited about the new pattern shop! What a great idea. I'll be happily checking in, often.

Looks like several people have figured out how to download the free patterns already! Just to be clear, the Red Heart patterns are also available on the Red Heart website. We've been given special permission to include them in our online store [for free] (due to our current partnership with Red Heart at the trade shows).

Looking good. I had already signed up for newsletter. Hope to see more thread and afghan patterns. Purses and Totes too!!! This may be the motivation I need to develop and write out my own patterns, :lol.

I'm so glad you all are excited about this new development! Rest assured, all sorts of new patterns will be coming.

As far as thread, I've just received about a dozen patterns from our beloved Katchkan that will be uploaded as soon as I can get it all done, in and around planning for the Knit and Crochet Show/CGOA Chain Link conference coming up next month. So much to do between now and departure day of September 10!

Archived