Project cal

Good Afternoon!

I am wondering if I there might be some interest from my fellow crocheters to make some Snuggles along with me! I am currently working on a round one & I plan on making many more! So, lets start making some Snuggles! :hook

For those of you that are thinking about joining in this CAL, you are allowed to start @ anytime you choose! I am going to be working on these Snuggles & a couple of other projects so I am going to be quite busy! :hook:crocheting:manyheart:D:c9

The one that I love is one that I have made twice already. That one is called: Crochet Snuggle Up Throw with Sleeves! I made these for family members! Now I am finally making one for myself and that one is called Crochet in the Round. I have already re-started this project 3x & I am hoping to not have to restart it another. I want to start using the blanket already!

Hi!

Has anyone started working on their snuggles or what have you yet? If so, I would love to hear about it! I am currently working on a couple of different projects. I am trying to get to as close to finished as I can on Wrap that I have had to pull apart 2x already! Wish me luck! I want to be able to use it when I start subbing. I am also going to let ya know that if I am not on, it's not that I don't want to be I am currently have alot of different issues (medical & family) that prevent me from getting on & I have to make sure those situations are taken care of before I get on the computer to do anything!

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with the family.

I haven't started my snuggy yet. I have been busy getting a swap project out of the way. Tonight I am weaving in ends of the five friendship-ghan squares I have bordered. Then I am sewing my first row together. I have enough squares at the moment to make three rows.

Tomorrow I will go through my stash and decide on a colour for the first snuggy. But before that I need to decide which child I'm making one for first!

Archived