New Book: Crochet Saved My Life

Amy

I just heard about this great new book, straight from the author herself. We all know how relaxing crochet is, don't we? Kathryn Vercillo goes a bit further with her book, stating that crochet actually saves lives, including her very own. The author shares her own personal story as well as the stories of other women and the significant positive role crochet has played in their lives. I'll be receiving my copy of this book soon, and I'll be sure to post a review as soon as I've finished reading it.

The author has published the book herself. It's great to support an indie author. From everything I've seen so far, the book is going to be very well-written. I can't wait to have time to read my copy as soon as I finish getting ready for STITCHES Midwest.

crochet-saved-my-life1-206x300.jpg

Link to purchase hard copy: $17.95

Link to purchase Kindle version: $9.99

(Kindle link goes through Crochetville's Amazon affiliate link, as do all Amazon links we post.)

Has crochet played a major positive role in your life? Helped you get through any difficult times? If you feel like sharing, we'd love to hear your story, as much as you're comfortable sharing. (Remember that Crochetville can be read by any visitor to our site, not just members, so keep that in mind when posting!)

Archived