scrappinmagic

18" doll clothes from Darski...

These are from Darski's "In the Mood for Blue" group....I made one with yellow variegated and my granddaughter wanted one in pink to use as a ballet dress for her doll...I added some fluffy yarn to the trim and made the top front facing instead of back facing. The slippers are my pattern. Can't wait for my granddaughter to come again and play...this is going to be her favorite outfit (she absolutely LOVES pink!)

post-42393-13589777125_thumb.jpg

post-42393-135897771253_thumb.jpg

So pretty, she will love it!

Pretty. Reminds me of the ballet costumes my daughter had.

Very pretty!

Thank you, EVERYONE! She hasn't seen it yet, and I've got the doll sitting out on the girls table they play at when they visit, waiting for Serenity to show up.

I'm having trouble with the Peggy doll skater pattern.  I've done the collar and have the 23 stitches,  When I follow the directions for row 3 I end up with 57 stitches instead of 51.  I've repeated the pattern several times but I always come up with 57 stitches.  Please give me guidance here.

Thanks!

Have you tried to contact Darski?  She was a great help when I did her Pilgrim pattern.

I'm having trouble with the Peggy doll skater pattern.  I've done the collar and have the 23 stitches,  When I follow the directions for row 3 I end up with 57 stitches instead of 51.  I've repeated the pattern several times but I always come up with 57 stitches.  Please give me guidance here.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I didn't see this post.  I'll take a look at the pattern and see what I can find. :blush

These are from Darski's "In the Mood for Blue" group....I made one with yellow variegated and my granddaughter wanted one in pink to use as a ballet dress for her doll...I added some fluffy yarn to the trim and made the top front facing instead of back facing. The slippers are my pattern. Can't wait for my granddaughter to come again and play...this is going to be her favorite outfit (she absolutely LOVES pink!)

I love this.  It is always my intent that people will start at my patterns but go their own way. :hug

Thanks!

If you look at row 2: you are to put a sc in every sc and every ch.  these are ch2 spaces so you won't have 23 sts as your starting base; you should start with 34.

half of the 34 stitches will be doubled so 34 / 2 = 17.  17X 2 = 34 + 17 (original sts) = 51.   does this help at all.

@ Karen... sorry to high-jack your post especially as it is a PINK post.