Just WOW!

Agreed Darski...I saw this shawl on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and I think I repinned it...very nice...my French isn't good enough to find it out though...need a graph.

OK Darski ~ you don't need a translator. I know some French, so I went to take a look. There is a pattern in English if you want it!

On the front page of the site, go down to the paragraph just below the 4th and 5th pictures. There are words there that can be highlighted and if you tap on them, they will take you to other pages.

Un bleu will take you to pictures of the same shawl in blue, and it is gorgeous! Un gris will take you to pictures of the same shawl in gray. Sunshine will take you to Sunshine's Creations, Vintage Threads Inc.

On Sunshine's Creations front page, the pattern is listed twice, once about 3/4 of the way down the page, and once at the very bottom. It is called:

Free Pattern Snow Queen Shawl / Hair Scarf.

Have fun!

It's breathtaking! I don't know about anyone else, but the first picture confused me. It seemed moist, and I thought I was on the wrong page. It looked like the top of vegetation or even an animal! lol. The other pictures clarified it for me. I love the color. I have a beautiful lace yarn I had been holding on to until the perfect pattern came along. This is it. Thank you so very much for sharing :hug

:lol :lol :lol Oh I just had to laugh, because at first I thought a couple of the pictures looked kind of like lettuce. But I love lettuce! I think it's on purpose. The fan shapes are very open so it makes the shawl drape.

Archived