Terri/LadySorce

2012 Thank You Thread ~ "Make A New Friend Wish List"

What a treat!!! Yesterday was sooooo gloomy and rainy and in my mailbox came an envelope of fantastic teas from a FGM in Arizona!!!! I tore into the Good Earth tea and got one of my freshly baked chewy granola bars and had myself a little tea party!

Thank you for thinking of me!!!!

I had a very nice surprise in the mail yesterday. A lovely new friend in AZ sent me a really pretty patriotic dishcloth, and a patriotic note pad. The notepad is magnetic so I can put it on the fridge which will be so convenient. She can be assured that I will most certainly enjoy both gifts.

Thank you from Minnesota to Arizona.

Today in the mail was a very nice puffy with some cool surprises.

First there were 3 leaves for my tree in fall colors. Next were three note cards handmade by my new friend and FGM. Finally I got a very nice note.

It sure is fun to get to know and make friends.

Thank you new friend in Ga.

post-105-135897776875_thumb.jpg

post-105-13589777687_thumb.jpg

I feel special, oh so special

I received two fabulous raok's.

One I received yesterday from a new GA friend. She sent me a nice and 3 fat quarters - hmmmm what am I going to make!!!

And today I received another from a MO new friend. She sent me a whole bunch of crochet hooks so that I can make some polymere handles for them. I can see some giveaways in the near future.

Thank you so much ladies for thinking of me. They both came at a great time when I needed a bit of cheering up.

You gals are the bestest :hug:hug:hug:hug

Good heavens how blessed I am! Another little puffie in the mail full of TEA!!!! This was courtesy of a FGM in Missouri !!!

Have to go paint over at the house we have for sale (major bummer) and I'll get to have a nice winding down cuppa tonight!

TY!!!!!!!!

ooo A BIG Thank You to a FGM who made my day the other day!! Went to get the Netfix movie and I had it AND a package with a really neat scarf pattern book (they look really fun!), some blue variegated yarn (very pretty), and some Stickers for my kids at school! Not to mention an awesome card!

:mail

Thank you thank you thank you!!! :hug:manyheart

:mail I got a package in the mail today. It had a package of notecards and a very nice letter :ty VA FGM.

I can't thank my MO FGM enough!!! What a wonderful surprise to get such a lovely package in the mail today!! :) Thank you thank you!! She sent me a scarf and lots of squares for my charity, a couple squares for my FriendshipGhan CAL, and the most wonderful letter. I really enjoyed reading it and I'm excited to be pen pals! :)

DH keeps saying he is going to video my reaction to getting a package in the mail from CVille members. I really freak out. :) I get so so so excited. I gasped several times with this package - once when I opened it and saw all the goodies, and a couple more times while reading her long letter - just gasping about similarities we share. DH doesn't like the gasps... he always thinks I'm choking or something because of how exaggerated they are... really, I get THAT excited! :)

Thank you so much, dear friend!! :)

thanks to my new crochetville friend....some fat quarters in fun colors! - yay I love to sew almost as much as I love to crochet!!

thankyou so much- and your lovely hand written note was so nice- I will write back soon!

FGM... Thank You so very much!!! I love it all!

Yesterday in the mail I received a very special package from a very special FGM. In the package was 2 tea towels (each with a different topper) and 2 very cute pumpkins (have to hide from the cats..lol) and lots of stencils for Halloween :devil and some Harvest Note Cards!! If I am forgetting anything.. forgive me.. I was just so excited. OH YES.. there was also a beautiful hand written letter! :hug

I Love It All FGM YOU ROCK!!

Yesterday I received 2 very pretty dishcloths, and 2 note pads from a FG from MO. She also included the nicest, newsyest note. The bigger of the 2 dishcloths is so pretty I think I will use it as part of a centerpiece. Thanks so much!

Hot diggity dawg!!!! I got a great packed from a great FGM....and it had CHOCOLATE!!

Ohhhhhh....I needed it so. And I needed the stickies too!

Thank you so much to Auntie!

HI! Just wanted to thank my fairy in Fl. for what she made for me and my friend out of my friends thread!! Im not a threader so the call went out and I had several responses from you generous people, but settled on this volunteer, as she had a great idea for what to do! She outdid herself, royally! I was so pleased, i hate to give three of them away to my friend, but it's only right, it WAS made out of her now deceased mom's threads, sooooo.... ANyway, thank you so much for giving to both me and my friend something that she will have forever indirectly from her mom... Your gernerous spirit and giving heart, all but amaze me, at best, there is not words to explain my sincere gratitude! thank you from the very core of my being!! This I know will mean much to my friend, as well as remind me of your caring thoughtfullness and continuing friendship....Sorry to go on, but wow, I was so thrilled!! Please take a look, one of each of the items shown, goes to my friend, and one to me, there are clothspin angels, spoon angels, and broom ladies too, I was just so surprised!! She does marvelous and beautiful work!!!!!!! thank you Fl. fairy.........I will think of you often! The pics don't do them justice, they are just exquisite!

post-40621-135897777989_thumb.jpg

I wasn't home yesterday when the mail came so I had to make a trip the post office this morning. I want to thank my FGM in Poland for my fabulous package. I am not at home and can't put up photos now but will try to add them later. There are two clothespin angels, one bee themed and one pumpkin themed. Then there is witch broom doll. These are all so cute but there is more. She also sent some very colorful magnets and a case for my hooks. I really enjoyed the card with the letter she wrote. I want to quote something she said in the letter. "They [the broom doll and clothespin angels] are proof how love and joy once given (by FGM to me) multiply and spread around the world!" I am on :c9:ty:day

post-11309-135897777998_thumb.jpg

Edited by bgs
add photo

:mail Many thanks to my TX FGM for the package that came today with 4 cute fall towels, pumpkin note pad and letter. It has been so nice getting these letters. :hug:hug

I got an adorable package today from my FGM in Poland. Just check out the Ghost, Witch and the magnets for my fridge.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I can't wait to put my october table together, so I can display them.

Let's not forget the very nice card just saying Hello.:hook

post-105-13589777859_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897778583_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897778587_thumb.jpg

Thank you FGM from Poland for my surprise package!! In it were some very pretty magnets, a clothespin angel for my angel collection, a GORGEOUS orange butterfly bookmark and magnet with the pattern. Also, (the part that I am very excited about) was the card with the chicken recipe and 2 packets of Knorr soup mix IN POLISH!! My father is Polish and I can't wait to send the packets to him to see if he can read it. Thank you very much FGM from Poland. You made me very happy!

A Big Thank You to my FGM in Ne. Yesterday I got a tissue cover in beautiful ---wait for it--- Blue.

I also got a snake bookmark and cute braclet. Thank you so much. I have the snake in my book and the braclet is ready for when I go out. Oh and the tissue box is in the corner where I do all my crocheting:hook

Oh and let's not forget the very nice note. Yeah for fall.:devil

post-105-135897779208_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897779133_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897779186_thumb.jpg

Yesterday my mailbox was full to brimming. Not only did I get the usual bills and medicine, there were two puffies.:cheer

One was from a FGM in AZ. She sent me the pattern book called Crcheted Softies. The eyes crack me up.

The Other FGM is from Mo. She sent me, a book mark that you put a picture in. Emory boards, some note cards and some stitch markers that are flowers and have smilly faces these are for my knitting needles. :cheer

They both sent very nice notes along with the goodies.

I was to thank them both for making my day, and reminding me of all my friends here at C'ville.:hug

post-105-135897779429_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897779435_thumb.jpg

I had a lovely suprise from my new friend in Nebraska!

A lovely big bag of buttons....some were her mums,grandmothers,and even great grandmothers! AWESOME...I will treasure them!and find just the perfect project to use them on!

thankyou so much for thinking of me.

crochet hugs

fiona

I wanted to say thank you to an amazing FGM from FL. As someone who is useless with thread unless I'm using it to sew, I have always admired the work of those who can actually crochet with it. I received this beautiful witch doll cookie cutter and it made my day.

post-44922-135897780201_thumb.jpg

Today I got a very cool post card from my FGM in Ohio.

It is a picture of the Middlefield Cheese place.

Thank you for the trip to Ohio.:hook