Terri/LadySorce

2012 Thank You Thread ~ "Make A New Friend Wish List"

Yesterday I was supriesed by two FGM. One sent me a recipe that looks wonderful and the other wrote me a note and told me about a few authors that she likes. I am so happy with both. I have to go to the grocery store and get a few things for the recipe and then I will try it. I went to Barns and noble to look at the authors that were recomended to me and purchased a new book for myself ( for the nook). Thank you ladies so much!!!

I recieved a wonderful PM from a "new friend" yesterday and today! It is just so nice to hear from fellow crocheters and to get to know them and their families. Thank you so much!

Oh got a surprise in the mail today. A FGM in Pa sent me a surprise package. There was a nice note, some note cards with pretty flowers on them and 2 beautiful stitch holders.

I am so happy and look at how pretty.

[ATTACH]57513[/ATTACH] -[ATTACH]57514[/ATTACH]

Oh wait, there was also a chocolate bar called Jersey Girl. I wonder where it is,:think oh right, it got eaten before the pictures could be taken.:devil

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:hook

beautiful cards and stitch markers

I woke up to a wonderful surprise! A FGM from Kentucky gave me the tote pattern from revelry! I'm going to start is as soon as DH and I get back from our couples Sunday brunch! Thank you so much, new friend! :)

How do you gift someone a pattern on their ravelry account?

First, of course, the pattern has to be available for purchase on Ravelry. If you look to the right on the pattern page, you will see the price. To the right of that in that little box you will see a little giftbox with the words "send as gift." Click on that. You need to know the person's Ravelry name or email address. You can then proceed checking out. Also, make sure to double check with the wishlist coordinator that the pattern hasn't already been granted by someone else. :)

First, of course, the pattern has to be available for purchase on Ravelry. If you look to the right on the pattern page, you will see the price. To the right of that in that little box you will see a little giftbox with the words "send as gift." Click on that. You need to know the person's Ravelry name or email address. You can then proceed checking out. Also, make sure to double check with the wishlist coordinator that the pattern hasn't already been granted by someone else. :)

Thanx so very much! :ty:ty:hug:hug:manyheart

Hello every One:

I just logged on and found a email from a New friend in KY....

I will email you back soon sweetie and then when i checked my emals this fairygodmother and new friend has gifted me one of the lovey security blankets I wanted..

Thank you soo much fgm and new friend....

Hugs

Lillibet

The biggest THANK YOU to my FGM in NY for her unending generosity! I was gifted 3 Ravelry patterns! I am beyond words my friend, and you've gone above & beyond once again! Thank you from the bottom of my :heart! :manyheart:hug:c9

I have been receiving wonderful e-mails from a new friend. It has been so nice getting to know you!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!:manyheart Just got a box delivered! I've been blessed with a lovely Fairy Godmother! Skeins, hooks, patterns oh my!:c9 So very generous of you!

A very sincere and heartfelt thank you!! :hug I cannot WAIT to put them to good use! :yay

post-61033-135897771905_thumb.jpg

Edited by Charis

Just checked the mail and found an amazing box. Thank you so much fgm from KY. I got a swan that holds soap with a bar of dove soap, and three skeins of cotton yarn. Love all the colors. I had one of them and made some facecloths and then couldn't find it. Thank you so much. I'm on :c9:hug:hug:manyheart

I was granted 'the girls' by a wonderful FGM! I love the looks of them and can't wait to get started! Thank you so much!!

Yesterday the maillady came back, because she forgot she had a package for me.

When I opened it up, boy was I surprised. A FGM from MI sent me 2 cases for my knitting needles. I was able to put my new set of bamboo needles, in one and my dp needles in the other, along with my new Rosewood crochet hook.

Along with these, I got note cards and a very nice note.

Thank you FGM, you sure made my day.:hugpost-105-135897771828_thumb.jpg Aren't they pretty?:hook

post-105-135897771835_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897771832_thumb.jpg

I think I lost the thank you I posted. I wanted to say thank you to a thoughtful OH FGM who sent me five Hooked on Crochet Magazines from my list with a very kind note!!! I can't wait to go through them and check out all the goodies. Thank you for thinking of me.:hug:manyheart

It was a very welcome distraction this morning. Thank you so much.

post-44922-135897771838_thumb.jpg

THANK YOU !!! to a wonderful lil elf in FL who sent me a fabulous new recipe for an apple pie that you bake in a paper bag!!! ohh I can't wait to try this.

Thank you so much for thinking of me!

:hug

Thank You so much to my sweet new friend! In the mail today i received three cones of Plymouth gold rush yarn to make a dress for my niece's 18"doll. Thank you so much. Now i can afford to order her the doll shoes she wants to go with the dress.