Terri/LadySorce

2012 Thank You Thread ~ "Make A New Friend Wish List"

If a Fairy Godmother grants one of your Wish List requests, please post a thank-you in this thread. :yes

Do not identify your "fairy godmother" when posting a thank-you on this board. Please use the term "Fairy Godmother."

A very sweet Friend from NY gifted me one of the doll dress patterns i have been eying on Ravelry!:c9 Thank You so much my girls are doing to squeal with delight!

Thank you to my NY FGM and another FGM (I don't know where you are from) for the Fiberdoodles patterns :) The reindeer will be for Xmas and the shark will go on Felicia's shelf :hug

I am so excited, I received the AG wedding dress pattern from a fabulous fairy godmother - I can't wait to start it.

Thank you so much for thinking of me!!! :cheer

I am so excited!:cheer a great new Friend:hug sent me the other pattern for 18" doll clothes that i have been eying on ravelry. Thank You so much. I am going to make theses for my nieces (sisters) in two different color schemes and then a third for "my" doll the one that i am keeping for my grand daughter...she is only 1. This is another great reason for me to put away the knitting needles and pick up my hook:hug

Oh Boy! A very special Fairygodmother sent me the Turkey pattern from Ravelry I have been wanting. Thank you so very much for thinking of me. :hugs.

Hmmm, would it be wrong to tell the boss I just gotta take the rest of the day off - I have a turkey waiting?

I woke up this morning and opened my email and a FGM from ny has gifted me the stunning little black dress pattern ....I cant wait to make it...and wear it !!

thank you so much !!:hug

Im feeling so blessed and loved by my special ville FGM. My mailbox just popped with the ruffly diaper coevr pattern that I had been eyeing, AND the long skirt/dress...

My oh My I will have to go to get some yarns to have for these lovely projects-thankyou so very much FGM in NY for your wonderful friendship...

huge crochet hugs

Here is a big THANK YOU to my FGM in NY for the patterns I found in my e-mail this morning.

They are patterns from Crochetroo's web site. One is a Hibiscus flower for my tree. I was told, since it is fall here and spring in Australia, it is a fitting flower for my September tree.:hook I also got 2 beautiful shaw patterns and some cool Aussie animal head ornament patterns for my tree.

So thank you - thank you - thank you :hug

Edited by Tampa Doll

:hug Thank you to my FGM in NY for gifting me the "Very Versatile Bonnet" pattern printing it off right now to start on tonight :hook

:hugThank you agian FGM :hug

Thank you to a Michigan FGM who gifted me the Bunny Avengers. I know some boys who are going to love these. I think one may end up on my DH's desk at work, too.:hug:hug

I just got a PM from a new Friend in MI. It is so much fun to meet new friends.

Thank you for thinking off me.:hook

I have been pm-ing a friend that I 'met' .... :cheer

A wonderful NC FGM granted me the reindeer AND the piggie I've been wanting!! :hug

I sure am going to be busy, busy, busy!!

Thank you sooo very much ladies!! :hug

Edited by smith

Thank you to my newset friend and FGM in Ga.

FGM sent me a recipe AND a long detailed PM all about where she lives.

(My summer vaca) :devil

Thank you.

:hugs to my special fairygodmother who sent me the Easter Bunny Gang pattern I wanted from Ravelry. I can't wait to make a gange of them. Thank you so very much for thinking of me.

I received this evening from a friend the second hat I had asked for the pattern. It is call Hope's Hat. I can't wait to get started on it. It is so pretty.

Thank you so very much and thank you for being a friend.

Wow i just woke up from taking a snooze and logged on and I got a email and a pattern from my friends wish list .

The pattern i recieved it 's the Monkey Lovey Security Blanket Pattern from raverly...

Wow fairygodmother and long time friend, thank you sooooo much. I had listed the patterns as a long shot and you brought tears to my heart... God bless you my dear friend and many thanks....

hugs

Lillibet: I will print this off soon and get to making some... they are sooo cute and popular now...

I want to say hello and nice to meet you to a pm fairygodmother...

I dont know what state she is from but she knows who she is andI want you to know that i TOO wnt to get to know you and be friends with you....

so expect a pm from me soon...

hugs

Lillibet

Oh got a surprise in the mail today. A FGM in Pa sent me a surprise package. There was a nice note, some note cards with pretty flowers on them and 2 beautiful stitch holders.

I am so happy and look at how pretty.

post-105-135897771379_thumb.jpg

Oh wait, there was also a chocolate bar called Jersey Girl. I wonder where it is,:think oh right, it got eaten before the pictures could be taken.:devil

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you:hook

post-105-135897771374_thumb.jpg