Amy

Team Cuddle Buddy

Life just got in the way..And doubt I'll make it..It's alright tho, I had fun..I'm watching a friend's 3 kids (5 year old girl and twin 3 year old boys) plus my own and OH MY GOSH..I had hoped she would of picked them up by now, but alas she hasn't and I haven't gotten a hold of her to find out when she's going to get them...

Charis- That giraffe is really cute. Your nephew is going to LOVE it..

I'm almost finished with my 1st girl..

I love the cute ladybug, Charis!:clap

I was only able to complete one elf out of the three elves I wanted to complete. I also had 6 other items to do that have not been completed yet, but at least this was a push I needed to get myself going.

I love all your items, Craftyone, and maybe you won't complete all your items, but you created many beautiful ones and did a wonderful job!:cheer

Here's my lone elf:(

post-3193-135897773013_thumb.jpg

Great job everyone! :cheer:cheer I managed to get 80 out of my 100 items finished. No medal for me, bt I did get quite a bit done. This challange pushed me to get more done that I would have otherwise.;)

Well Done everyone!! :yay:cheer

That Elf is really really cute CrochetFan!! Well done! I can see why you only finished 1, there's a lot of different colors on that little girl!!