Working on the last towel topper . Have a scarf near done. Still need to do 7 pair of potholders, 6 soap swans, 6 tissue boxes, 4 Halloween amigurumis,4 toilet tissue covers, 2 more hat and scarf sets and a hat to go with the near finished scarf. What was I thinking:eek I'm never going to finish in time:(

I'll post pictures again tomorrow.

[code][code]

[/code][/code]Never going to finish in time- I still have 38 items out of the 100 to finish. :eek

Here's the last 10 towel toppers and a hat and scarf set. I set my goal way too high:blush:crocheting

post-19583-135897772392_thumb.jpg

post-19583-135897772395_thumb.jpg

oh the colors on that hat and scarf are really pretty

Thanks, it's Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Dragonfly

Another hat and scarf set and one more toilet tissue cover finished. I still have 35 items to go. Not going to make it, but at least I have quite a few things done for my Street Festival. Still trying, but I have no chance to finish.:(

post-19583-135897772505_thumb.jpg

post-19583-135897772509_thumb.jpg

Finished 2 tissue boxes and a toilet tissue cover, and 4 Halloween amigurumi pumpkins.

I'm not going to finish in time. Still have 28 items to go.:(:eek

post-19583-135897772633_thumb.jpg

post-19583-135897772637_thumb.jpg

All the items you make are so great and I love to look at them! The pumpkins are soooo cute! They'd be great for my classroom decoration :hook Did you use some specific pattern?

All the items you make are so great and I love to look at them! The pumpkins are soooo cute! They'd be great for my classroom decoration :hook Did you use some specific pattern?

Thank you! It was a pattern called Pumpkin Pete- I found it on Ravelry.

I'll have to look for the link for you. ;) I'll post it later for you.

Total count- 20 towel toppers-done, 10 pair potholders( 6 pair -done), 6 Toilet tissue covers(5 done), 6 soap swans,(0 done), 4 scarf and hat sets( 3 sets done), 4 Halloween amigurumi- done, 30 Santa pins-done, 6 tissue boxes( 3 done)- 80 items completed

I set my goal way too high, but I still got a lot done for my upcoming fair.

;):blush

Off to the laundry and grocery shopping now. What time is the closing ceremony? Do I have time to squueze in another pair of potholders or 2??:lol

post-19583-13589777299_thumb.jpg