Team Baby is for anyone making baby-related items. Remember, you can participate on as many different teams as you like, and you can post in any team's thread (even if you're not part of the team).

Please let me know if:

• You want to be on this team but I overlooked your name. OR
  • You want to opt-out of this team if I've already put you here.

Participant List:

Apak: Neat Ripple Pattern baby blanket

Braxxi: complete the Jungle Bunnies graph afghan

eurolyons: 3 baby dresses: Tulip Time, Pink Parfait, Yellow Rose (Patterns are from Annie's Attic Beautiful Baby Boutique, Designs by Rebecca Leigh.)

tonyal: Noah's Ark blanket

trudem: baby blanket, sweater, hat, booties

*Whew* I was wondering when the teams were going to be announced...this will be the only team I'll be on this go round (I've got way too much on my plate as it is...)

Go Team Baby!

Can't wait 'til tomorrow. Need to get my flags out.

I dusted off the tote that contains the yarn and started piece of the JUNGLE BUDDIES blanket. I'm actually kind of excited about starting it again. NOT looking forward to all the ends though!!

Go Team Baby! :cheer

Good luck to Team Baby...I just woke up and am slow to get my day going...let alone any crocheting done...

Are you ready??????? :cheer:cheer:cheer

I am! :clap:clap:clap

post-30828-135897770505_thumb.jpg

Well it's 10 pm here so I'm not sure for how long I'll be able to watch and crochet.... :hook:yawn:hook:sleep

But good luck everybody! :ghug

I finally found a baby blanket and just in the nick of time. I will start that first.

Go Team Baby!!

I am almost half way done with the first baby dress...I really am hoping to have all 3 dresses done before the half way mark of the games, 'cause I just have so many other projects I have to finish, preferrably before going to Reno in September for the Knit and Crochet Conference...but we'll see what happens...

Anyone watch the Opening Ceremonies...way awesome...I'm watching the repeat...yes, it's almost 3:00 a.m. and I can't sleep...

I watched the ceremony but went to bed before the end (1 a.m) I loved the show!

And I can say - I finished one blanket!!!!! :bow Hah, I 'd be so proud, but don't believe I'm so fast! One baby blanket is my goal, but I had one almost done and all I had to make were 2 rounds. SO I decided to finish it first and I did it while watching the opening :lol I had to, because there are 2 babies expected any day now so I need 2 blankets ;)

It means I have one day less to make the planned blanket but I hope I'll be fine :)

I watched the ceremony but went to bed before the end (1 a.m) I loved the show!

And I can say - I finished one blanket!!!!! :bow Hah, I 'd be so proud, but don't believe I'm so fast! One baby blanket is my goal, but I had one almost done and all I had to make were 2 rounds. SO I decided to finish it first and I did it while watching the opening :lol I had to, because there are 2 babies expected any day now so I need 2 blankets ;)

It means I have one day less to make the planned blanket but I hope I'll be fine :)

Go you Apak! Awesome...

Finished 12 rows on my blanket today.

:clap I have 105 rows left...plus weaving all the ends in and doing the edge. We'll see how productive my little monster lets me be tomorrow!:hook

I got 3 rows done on the blanket, I worked last night so Had to get a little sleep today. I plan on working on it tomorrow all day and should make huge progress

I had a big family party today - a lot of cooking and baking, but now I'm watching volleyball (Poland VS Italy - and guess which team MUST win :lol ) and I have 3 rows of my blanket done. Not much, but I only have a break to visit Crochetville :D

Managed to get a lot more done today than I had expected...22 rows today! There are 7 more rows on the first graph page, then I get to change pages! :cheer

Okay, main color on first dress is done...main color on 2nd dress is 3/4th done...aim to have main color for 2nd dress done before I go to bed tonight...have 9 rows to go for that to happen...will start the yoke of the 3rd and last dress before going to bed tonight...God willing.

You all are doing great...Go Team Baby!!!!

i made it to row 17 last night so that means the water portion of the blanket is done and on to the sky. I had a few issues since I was watching the olympics while crocheting and had to take out a row more than once since I kept adding or leaving out stitches

Okay, main color on first dress is done...main color on 2nd dress is 3/4th done...aim to have main color for 2nd dress done before I go to bed tonight...have 9 rows to go for that to happen...will start the yoke of the 3rd and last dress before going to bed tonight...God willing.

You all are doing great...Go Team Baby!!!!

What colours did you choose?

I can see you are all doing great!

I had 10 rows (waves :lol ) done and today I decided to rip all, because I thought the blanket would be much too big. I want it for the stroller, so it can't be that huge! (Well I'm not making an afghan! )

But as I'm in mood for crochet today and I had some time for it, i've got 11 rows done again and hope to complete more in the evening :hook

What colours did you choose?

I can see you are all doing great!

I had 10 rows (waves :lol ) done and today I decided to rip all, because I thought the blanket would be much too big. I want it for the stroller, so it can't be that huge! (Well I'm not making an afghan! )

But as I'm in mood for crochet today and I had some time for it, i've got 11 rows done again and hope to complete more in the evening :hook

From Annie's Attic Beautiful Baby Boutique, the first dress is Tulip Time done in the recommended colors of Bernat Softee Baby fine (sport) yarn of Soft Lilac.

The second dress is from the same dress called Pink Parfait but done in Joann's Sensations baby weight yarn color called "Cuddle Muffin" which has white, yellow, pink and purple.

And the last dress from the same book is called Yellow Rose, but the mommy wanted a different color than yellow, so I'm using Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn in Iced Mint. Really pretty.

I will post pics eventually...

I'm in - late, but in! I'm going to have a blanket and hat done. The blanket is the one that will be the trickiest - just figured out that I need 72 flowers for it. with four colors per flower that's a TON of ends to sew in - but it's so worth it :)

I'd love to see the pics of your projects in progress - I'll try to take some pics of mine tomorrow.

For today I have 17 rows done :hook

I'd love to see the pics of your projects in progress - I'll try to take some pics of mine tomorrow.

For today I have 17 rows done :hook

Woo hoo...After I get done with the main color for the last dress I'll post pics...I won't be done, but you'll have a better idea what everything looks like...