kraftynkrazy

Anyone tried this yarn?

Haven't seen it here, but haven't been there in awhile either

I saw some yesterday when I was looking for a particular color of rhss. I forgot to feel of it though. It was new to me.

I thought it felt too rough, but had pretty colors!

Thanks for your input everyone!

I went to Micheals today and felt of it. It was pretty rough, but they had a sample project there (an owl pillow) and it wasn't to bad of a feel in the completed project. Kind of scratchy like RHSS but not any rougher. It is inexpensive though, at just $2.49 per skein.

I saw this today while I was in Michaels. Colors are okay but there is no way I would ever use it. It's rough, I could clearly see where the yarn isn't even (there were areas where the yarn was frayed, hard to explain) and it was like that in about 3 or 4 different skeins. I don't think it was supposed to be that way as most of the others weren't like that. Just not very good quality to me. Just my $.2.

Edited by draydev1

I bought a few skeins the other day as it was on sale for $1.99. So far so good, easy to work with and a better texture than RHSS. Somewhere between RHSS and I Love This Yarn. No problems with unevenness or splitting and I would probably buy it again.

On the other hand, I ordered two skiens of RHSS Team Spirit in Green/Gold thinking I'd make a hat and scarf for my nephew. It was like working with twine. The worst RHSS i've seen yet. I tried several patterns but finally gave up as I couldn't work with it at all. It was so rough and scratchy.

Have used and like - no rougher than RH which is my usual go to yarn.  Good variety of varigated colors but smaller stores don't carry all the colors and Michael's online requires you to buy a minimum of 3 skeins per color - wouldn't mind that 3 skein minimum - if I could mix and match