STITCHES Midwest

Amy

Crochetville is set to have another huge booth with Red Heart Yarns at STITCHES Midwest. Will you be able to join us August 9-12 in Schaumburg, IL? If you can't join us there, maybe you can join us at the Knit and Crochet Show in Reno in September or at STITCHES East in October.

We heard through the grapevine from quite a number of people that our booth was the "most fun booth" at the CGOA Chain Link conference/Knit and Crochet Show in Manchester, NH a few weeks ago.

Even if you're not taking classes at any of these events, if you live anywhere nearby, please come by so you can check out all the crochet goodies on the show floor.

We'll be featuring a number of yarns from Red Heart, including most of the new Boutique line that's hard to find in stores still, Luster Sheen, With Love, Stardust, Aunt Lydia's bamboo threads, and more. We'll have a full line of Susan Bates crochet hooks and accessories, Dreamz interchangeable Tunisian crochet hooks and sets, various crochet books, crochet-themed jewelry custom-made for me by my sister, and lots more!

We hope to have an online digital pattern store at an upcoming show that will allow people to purchase select patterns and print them out right at the show, with access to later download a PDF pattern! Wouldn't that be cool?

We'll have book signings, demos on broomstick lace and how to crochet and knook with novelty ruffle yarns, and some special promotions and sales within the booth. We might even be willing to play "Let's Make a Deal!" Well, our version might need to be called something like "Have We Got a Deal for You!" All that pesky trademark and copyright stuff, you know!

If you'll be able to attend any of these shows, come by the booth and show off your stuff made from Red Heart yarns, especially if you're wearing it. But we'd love for you to just bring your items and let us take a picture of you with them!

• 2 weeks later...

Kuddles, I'm looking forward to meeting you in person next week!

Are any other Crochetville members going to be in the Chicago/Schaumburg area next week? If so, please come out to STITCHES Midwest and stop by our booth. We'd love to meet you in person.

You can meet me, designer Tammy Hildebrand of Hot Lava Crochet, and Kathleen Sams of Red Heart Yarns. My sister, Julie Mitchell of Paradox Art Glass, will also be with us selling her crochet-themed lampwork bead jewelry.

You know I wish I could be there! My shawl will just have to have fun without me!

I will personally make sure your shawl has a very good time! It will get to sparkle and wow everyone in the fashion show. It will be on display in the booth on Saturday and Sunday (with a fashion show entry ribbon, I think), and I will wear it to the student banquet Saturday night.

We'll take photos of the shawl's adventures so you can live vicariously!

I will personally make sure your shawl has a very good time! It will get to sparkle and wow everyone in the fashion show. It will be on display in the booth on Saturday and Sunday (with a fashion show entry ribbon, I think), and I will wear it to the student banquet Saturday night.

We'll take photos of the shawl's adventures so you can live vicariously!

Awesome! Good to know that one of us is going to have fun!!!! :P:lol:clap

Archived