Joann's happy dance!

ddc

The only Joann's we have in town is pathetic, a small old store with almost no yarn. Monday I heard the checker telling a woman in front of me that next year they are moving into a larger store. I probed a bit further and found out they are moving into a vacated Best Buy - yes, a big store indeed - in my main shopping area. When that happens, I will have a Hobby Lobby, Michael's, new and improved Joann's, and the Walmart with a surprising good yarn selection all in a three or four block area. I was told they would have more yarn. Pretty obvious, since they could hardly have less than they do now. :(

So the future is looking bright, for my stash, if not for my bank account! :clap

Our Joann's recently moved. The new store is the best Joann's I have ever shopped in! They have a good yarn department and a good assortment of crochet notions. I wasn't crocheting at the time when I went to their other stores, but in general they were a disorganized mess. It is a real pleasure to shop in our new store.

Archived