Sign in to follow this  
ddc

Red Heart SS Charcoal

When I was looking at the Red Heart site, I saw a charcoal color block for the Super Saver Economy. I haven't seen this locally or in any of the online sites I look at. Is this a new color? Have any of you seen it?

Many years, or um, decades ago, they had a charcoal that was one of my favorite colors, a dark, cool gray that was elegant with lighter colors where black was just too harsh. To this day, going through my stash, I longingly remember it and wish, over and over, that I could still get it.

I was so excited when I saw this :clap I hope it's true and easily available soon! It's a color I sorely miss in my palette.

I believe I have used the charcoal here. Nice soft dark gray..almost heathered. I'll have to find the skein and see what they call it, but pretty sure that is it

It is listed on both Joanns website as well as Herrschners. I did buy it when it was on sale at Joanns and they had free shipping.

Was just in AC Moore the other day (they have all yarn at 25% off) but can't remember if I saw it there.

LI Roe

I just seen that color today at my walmart.  Its a pretty color

I am making something right now with that color...i love it. I found it at Joann's.