Munchkins !st Sweater Getting ready for Winter

moomooo

Hi Everyone:

I just finished crocheting this sweater for Munchkin,,, its her very first and she seems comfortable in it she seems to like it ...

It from a pattern from Posh Pooch Designs she is on raverly and Etsy as well...

What ya all thing I used one skein of simply soft and the trim is some sort of nobby yarn,

hugs and thanks for looking

Lillibet and Munchkin

post-6956-13589776826_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897768264_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897768267_thumb.jpg

Hey Lillibet....

My Maya is a (get ready for this) husky/great dane mix. :dog

She was a rescue dog from the Toronto Humane Society. The pic below we took the day we rescued her, 2 mos ago.

The dog in my avatar pic is Riley who just crossed the Rainbow Bridge a few months ago...I still can't bear to remove his pic ! You know how it is....:cry

post-61967-135897768655_thumb.jpg

Laura, my thoughts are with you. Pets are never just pets...

That sweater is absolutely too cute! Which reminds me:

MooMoo, what is Munchkin? What would you say her size is in relation to a Pekipoo? (pekinese/poodle mix) I want to make my sensei a present, and seeing as Maggie is always there when he teaches class, I thought it would be the perfect present for the Man who has Everything, yet Needs nothing. (During seminars she wears a sweater that says SECURITY on the back, which just figures as she'll do anything for a doggie treat.)

Hi there Je-Rel

Munchkin is a toy poodle... She is weighing 9. ? pounds

The sweater I made for her is up to 10 pounds..

I think that the sweater pattern I used would fit the Pekipoo..

Hugs

Lillibet

Laura, my thoughts are with you. Pets are never just pets...

That sweater is absolutely too cute! Which reminds me:

MooMoo, what is Munchkin? What would you say her size is in relation to a Pekipoo? (pekinese/poodle mix) I want to make my sensei a present, and seeing as Maggie is always there when he teaches class, I thought it would be the perfect present for the Man who has Everything, yet Needs nothing. (During seminars she wears a sweater that says SECURITY on the back, which just figures as she'll do anything for a doggie treat.)

Archived