calypso hakebeutel bag, you may want shades, it bright!

mva5493

hot off my hook......mosaic h bag. I saw the pattern on ravelry, but there have also been several posted here in the past. This bag is made with around 2 skeins of bernat mosaic calypso and my trusty "h" tulip hook. I love the colors, I do think that on the next one....and there will be a next one, I will choose a different way to join the squares, the ridges are a bit too bulky. I also only used 12 squares instead of 16. Thanks for looking.....

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/mva549308/?action=view&current=Untitled-2.jpg

Great job!!

Does anybody remember where this pattern is here at the 'ville? I once had it, but cannot find it anymore. And this purse makes wanting to make another.!!

Great job!!

Does anybody remember where this pattern is here at the 'ville? I once had it, but cannot find it anymore. And this purse makes wanting to make another.!!

I am not sure where the thread is here, but it's a free pattern on ravelry. it's Inga's hakebeutel bag

Love the colors. I made one with green/white cotton thread a few years ago. I like the straps alittle long so it hangs alittle low. I don't have my pattern for it but you can just look at your bag to remember the placement of the squares. If I remember correctly, people used a variety of stitches to make the squares. So you can use any pattern you want. And I think I made mine with 12 squares too. I think I'll dig mine out and make a few again.

Love the colors. I made one with green/white cotton thread a few years ago. I like the straps alittle long so it hangs alittle low. I don't have my pattern for it but you can just look at your bag to remember the placement of the squares. If I remember correctly, people used a variety of stitches to make the squares. So you can use any pattern you want. And I think I made mine with 12 squares too. I think I'll dig mine out and make a few again.

Thank you. There is a link to the pattern on ravelry and lots of eye candy. Lots of square and color ideas, seeing another one done bernat mosaic was how I was drawn to it too. I think I will make a few more of these with other squares and colors, I saw several I liked with cotton yarn.

Have you thought about making one in thread? I think it'll look good as an ornament on the christmas tree. You can stick a candy cane in it.

Thank you. There is a link to the pattern on ravelry and lots of eye candy. Lots of square and color ideas, seeing another one done bernat mosaic was how I was drawn to it too. I think I will make a few more of these with other squares and colors, I saw several I liked with cotton yarn.

Have you thought about making one in thread? I think it'll look good as an ornament on the christmas tree. You can stick a candy cane in it.

that sounds like a great idea, however....thread and I don't always get along too well, lol. Also, I am not to friendly with those steel hooks. Maybe I should give it another try, I do like the idea....:think Thanks for the suggestion.

Archived