Sign in to follow this  
MsStitchWitch

OMG! I would love to do this

one used up soul for sale or in trade for the funds to go on this Crochet Tour:c9

well I was reading Attic24(I love Lucy) just a moment ago and I would totally do anything to go on this trip! now I am coming from the POV that I don't care to travel abroad no dreams etc but this this omg finally Yes if someone asked me to do anything to go I would(short of law breaking of coarse).

Omy gosh!! Me too!!

I agree with you. I would enjoy a week of crocheting with Lucy. I have

been following her for years. However, I am retired and on a very tight budget. It is a lovely day dream.

I agree with you. I would enjoy a week of crocheting with Lucy. I have

been following her for years. However, I am retired and on a very tight budget. It is a lovely day dream.

yes we can dream:c9

Hubby, who is half asleep, just said sure, knock yer self out lol

after i told him the cost

Kewl trip tho! Id love to get together here in the US with other crazy hookers :)

OMG!! I could feasibly do this!!! :cheer Could get the money, time off, easily get from NE UK down to the south (my Dad lives on the SE coast) and then over to France. I even speak French!!!!... :cheer :cheer

... Apart from the fact that I would be a month away from giving birth. :lol

Although I'm really excited about the arrival of little Isabelle, kind of puts a dampener on doing this. Her due date is 3rd of Nov. :hug

I read on Lucys' blog also and thought - wow that would be so nice to do. I have that brand new spankin' passport that has never been used.......Unfortunately, not enough time left off of work, not enough money, etc. So, like everyone before said - we can dream. Maybe next year.......