Taiyo Beanie

Alaina

This is my 2nd knitted hat this month! This is only amazing (to me) because I haven't picked up a pair of knitting needles in well over 3 years!

I'm happy to have found a very basic, easy to whip up, knitted hat pattern!

The hat is too big, but I will adjust down with the number of cast on stitches and the number of rows before decreasing.

I realized that I put a knit row after each of the last 3 decrease rows, when you’re just supposed to decrease each row, so that was 3 extra rows that were not needed, adding to the size of the hat!

Reading is fundamental!

post-16856-135897766882_thumb.jpg

Very pretty!! I like the color of the yarn that you used!! I like knitting beanies......love the way they stretch!! :)

I love that hat! I love the color! I LOVE :manyheart the size of it! (hard to find hats to fit my big ol' head. Plus I love slouchies)

VERY good job. (did I mention I love that hat?)

The hat is very pretty. I saved the pattern to make to give to my son who's in the Air Force. He needs it to keep his head warm in th cold.

This is my 2nd knitted hat this month! This is only amazing (to me) because I haven't picked up a pair of knitting needles in well over 3 years!

I'm happy to have found a very basic, easy to whip up, knitted hat pattern!

The hat is too big, but I will adjust down with the number of cast on stitches and the number of rows before decreasing.

I realized that I put a knit row after each of the last 3 decrease rows, when you’re just supposed to decrease each row, so that was 3 extra rows that were not needed, adding to the size of the hat!

Reading is fundamental!

Thanks Pat and Monique!

Pat ~ I'm sure he will love your hat! Just keep in mind, that hats with this structure are very stretchy, so don't be discouraged if it seems too small while on the needles.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived