The Way Too Slouchy Hat!

Alaina

My first knitting project in a long while!

Hat is totally too big, even for someone with hair. But it was a fun knit!

What attracted me to the pattern is that you’re only on the DPNs for 2 rows at the end!

Pattern found in the Noro Knitting Magazine (Fall 2012 - already out), and it's project #20 (Man's Slouchy Hat) by Yoko Hatta. The magazine also has 3 crochet projects (a skirt, some slippers, and a hexagonal blanket).

post-16856-135897766879_thumb.jpg

I love it. I'll take it if you don't want it. lol

What attracted me to the pattern is that you’re only on the DPNs for 2 rows at the end!

Pattern found in the Noro Knitting Magazine (Fall 2012 - already out), and it's project #20 (Man's Slouchy Hat) by Yoko Hatta. The magazine also has 3 crochet projects (a skirt, some slippers, and a hexagonal blanket).

That looks perfect for a friend of my DD's who has lots of dreds-- too bad I can't knit!!

:manyheartI think that hat is great. And I did pick up that magazine, so I will probably give it a try.

Archived