A girlie from sweden

Hello Crocheters :manyheart

My name is Erica and i love to crochet. I live in sweden and right now i crochet a bedspreads for my sisters birthday, dishcloth to my mother in law, and also a cardigan. :crocheting I find this page through google when i searching for clothes to crochet for men. so i join this page. I think it is lovely page :c9

I havent crocheting for many years . I started when i gone in school but under a time some years i stopped because i lived at fathers place and had difficult life but last year i begun again and love it too much. I am also trying to learn me knitting but that isnt easy as it with crochet. :hook I love my crochet hooks, I use Addi Swing and with them can i crochet for hours and i dont get hurt in my fingers because i hold the hook real hard and not to this one. :hookI am also married since th may , so yes i am very happy for this marriage with this wonderful husband i have right now. he will i should make something to him but i dont find anything, so i must search for it. And it comes be a dream if i can make somehting to him. :manyheart:hug

It is so hard to introduce myself. I like to crochet many things but most of them is to do clothes ..

I think this is enough but if you would know something about me feel free to ask

Love Erica from Sweden:ghug

Thanks everybody for your welcome me here. I am glad to find this place at internet. Thanks everyone. I hope everyone have fun with your crochet hook. I have right now

Tjena Erica!!! :hi

Welcome to Crochetville!

I live in the UK at the moment but for the last 4 years I lived in Norrköping. Where in Sweden do you live? I am English but my sambo is Swedish. :hug

Tjena Erica!!! :hi

Welcome to Crochetville!

I live in the UK at the moment but for the last 4 years I lived in Norrköping. Where in Sweden do you live? I am English but my sambo is Swedish. :hug

Oh that sounds wonderful, I live in a city called Ängelholm

:thanks

Howdy from Oklahoma Erica

Welcome to Crochetville

Archived