Newly crocheted pet mats to donate to local animal hospital

moomooo

HI every one;

Here i am again to show you more recently crocheted pet paw mats and now some fish mats for kitties too...

The fish mat i still got to sew crocheted eyes to them but i wanted t show them to you now.

These will be donated to my local animal hospital where i adopted my 2 furry girls... Last photo here is of Munchkin my newly adopted toy poodle rescued fro a puppy mill. She was adopted by us on April 20th,2012

I can never get her with her eyes opened..

enjoy

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897766465_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766468_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766471_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766474_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766477_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766481_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766484_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897766487_thumb.jpg

wow those put me to shame, lol they are darling, great job! Im glad little Munchin is with you, she will have a loving and happy home! I can't even watch those commercials where they show doggies and kitties that are homeless, and abused, I have to hurry up and flick the channel, can't bear to watch them! You do good work, not only in your craft of crochet, but in your chosen charity, thanks for that moomoo!:hug

Thank you all for your kind words and also thank you for the sweet things said about Munchkin. In the short time she is here she has grown to love me and is my shadow and sleeps with me and runss free as can be all over the back yard she loves it..

She has gotten wise and daring and sneaks up on foxies food and eats that too.. so now i got to watch her.

she sort of plays with foxie but still a bit fear full ... We love her and so much and we are sooooo happy she is here with us..

Today I went to the animal hospital and they told my sister about a female chihuahua that was brought in and needs a good home we saw her and she is between 5 and 6 years of age tiny thing and so my sister has a hold on her but she still has to be there a few weeks while they tried to get her to mingle with other dogs and be more socialble she too was from a puppy mill..

I found out today that my munchkin too was used for breeding and then no longer wanted ..

Katie thank you for your kind words and know that i too cant bear to see them sad commercials.. Its really sad.

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Denise:

In order to make the cirlcles lay flat you have to increase in each round.

For instance: round one i crochet 10 dc's and slip stitch.

Then round 2 I will do 2 dc's in each st around and slip stitch

Round three: 2 dc's in first stitch and then one dc in nect 2 stitches and so on and so on each round. til you have them the size you want to make them ..

Yeez i hope i didnt confuse you..

Let me know and maybe i can explain better some other way

hugs

Lillibet

Moo moo, what pattern/stitch do you use to get yours to lay flat? I am trying to make some circle mats and I am messing up.

Thank you thank you thank you ladies:

You are all a great inspiration to me with your kind wrds.

Dear Monique the pet paw pattern is not my pattern its from craftyone ,,,, she is a member here and she sells the pattern on raverly for 1.99 go to raverly and search pet paw mat and you will see her pattern for sale...

If you cant find it I will tell Susan to post her link to her pattern in this thread for you and or any one else that wants it.

hugs

Lillibet

Archived