Thorn's Doggy Sweater

klouised

Here is a doggy sweater that is great for either a male or female dog. I keep on thinking of Charlie Brown when I see this sweater. I think that the zig zag design on that shirt would make a great doggy sweater. Hmmm. That's a design for another day. I day far away. I made this for Rosie, but I used Thorn as the model. He's another one of my many poodles. He's my little rebel and hates to have anything put on him. I caught him when he was taking his nap. He wakes up real slow, so he kept falling back asleep while I was getting him dressed and posing him. You'll see in the first picture him sleeping. hee hee. That's my boy! Here's the pattern for you. It hasn't been tested, so let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Oh WAYYYY cute!:cheer :cheer :cheer I wonder if I just made it bigger would it fit my doggie who is NOT little?
Thanks for the compliments. Do what I did if you make one for your dog. Make the beg row of ch sts fit your dog around it's stomach with just a tad bit of room to breath in. Go from there making it as long as you want up to the armpits. Make sure you make the armholes big enough that they won't chafe your dog. That's it! It's pretty simple.

Archived